Buna vs Woodville predictions

[quote name="utfan06" post="894928" timestamp="1288727962"]
Woodville shouldve beat Newton and Anahuac... But they just dont have the depth... With that said Woodville jumps out and has the lead for the first three quarters.............................. AND HANGS ON TO BEAT BUNA!!!!!!!
[/quote]

LOL  :D

The 3 teams most (90%) people picked to come out of this district are the 3 that will make it to the playoffs = no they shouldn't have beaten Newton or Anahuac and they didn't.  That's just like me saying EC shouldn't have beaten us, but they did!  Lucky Bucs!!!  ;)

Buna by 10

[quote name="wouldsmith" post="896427" timestamp="1288885859"]
Tickets to Buna and East Chambers game....8 dollars
Coke and peanuts.....4 dollars
Ublewit2 having to live a full year knowing Buna beat Ec.........PRICELESS
[/quote]

Pretty lame there Short Bus, stealing a line from an old credit card commercial. Do you have an original thought?

In a battle of wits, you're and unarmed boy.

Original thoughts.....ok u asked for it. 

Ok look cupcake ...as much fun as all this is I can't keep this up.  Your obviously too savvy for me Did your momma and daddy not show you enough attention as a child?  I mean really???  Does one loss to buna really tie your panties up into that many knots.  I could understand if we were talking about an undefeated season but y'all went 6-3. So grow up....pull on your big boy underwear and suck it up.  Life's full of disappointments as I'm sure your parents are aware.
Enough said. Goodbye cupcake

[quote name="BUNA95" post="896556" timestamp="1288893709"]
[quote author=wouldsmith link=topic=75283.msg896427#msg896427 date=1288885859]
Tickets to Buna and East Chambers game....8 dollars
Coke and peanuts.....4 dollars
Ublewit2 having to live a full year knowing Buna beat Ec.........PRICELESS
[/quote] :D
[/quote]Buna did not have peanuts on EC side and ran out on buna side before the game started. wouldchuck you are a i#$%t, just take the win and put in your pocket.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83