No WINS

Did you know that Ozen is the only school in this area that hasn't won a game the entire year! They need to schedule like Sabine Pass or a JV team next year. I thought this was suppose to be the old Hebert Panthers. What's the deal? Anyone know thier record since becoming Ozen. They need to combine back with WB and Central. :shock: :cry:

I'm sure you've read some of my post. We have had a few kids quit and 2 good ones leave for Kelly. Things will be a little better next year because we'll have a new staff in here. :twisted:

I don't know what goes on behind closed doors, but Coach Clayton isn't that bad of a coach. He was one of my coaches at WB in 1992 when we went 10-0. Nobody complained then until we got took out by Aldine McArthur in the playoffs. I talked to a guy yesterday that claimed to know the know around ozen and he said everyone but Clayton would be gone after this season. As far as players leaving to go to Kelly, well look who the head coach is, an ex-NDN. Hopefully they'll turn things around.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami