Little Leagues working together

MoFo

Guys last year we at the West End Little League started what I hope will become a long tradition. Last year the WELL started a grass roots effort to help other little leagues in need. We coordinated with the Lumberton Little League and had about 15-20 volunteers and their children show up to help them prepare their fields for the upcoming baseball season. Their fields still suffered some storm damage, and they where also dealing with the fire they had. Our volunteers worked side by side with theirs for the betterment of the young athletes that play ball in Lumberton.
  This year I would like to see this effort grow with other area teams getting active in this campaign to show the true meaning of little league which is sportsmanship. If you or your little league would like to participate please contact me and I will keep you updated with information as to when, and what little league this will take place at this year.

Thanks
Richard Morreale

Thanks to all of the responses, I have your emails saved, and will send out more info as the date gets closer. If you know of any buisness that would like to sponser this event send me their contact info and I will get in touch with them.

• 1 month later...
Guys and Gals
    Thanks for all of the support it looks like this year may be a doozie. Also if your little league is in need of repair or "fixin up" send me a message. This was limited to District 12 but now we have other districts involved so it will now be expanding to several area districts. It would be nice to get enough people involved to maybe help out 2 or more little leagues this year.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124