BH vs Lee

EagleEyes

What happen? Haven't read any talk or local newspaper coverage for the game. I believe Lee is winless on the year but not sure what teams they've played. So don't know how tough there schedule has been. This may the first time in school history that both these teams have met on the varsity level. Hate to use the cliche that this is a must win for a playoff spot, because you want to win them all. But we've already lost to Dayton, GP is playing well, Crosby is the defending champs so it looks like a big game. But that's why they play the game, anything can happen.

My prediction is that BH wins if they take care of the ball, if not it could be another long night. Don't care who you play, if turnover the ball as much as the Eagles did last week your not going to win many games.

Good luck! Beat the geese!

[quote name="Tyrone_Biggums" post="861797" timestamp="1285881673"]
I would like to see BH win this one.  One question though, what is the injury situation over there?  I'd heard that a lot of players were pretty banged up after the Dayton game.
[/quote] ;D ;D ;D

Lee has better athletes, but they also have a lot of guys that simply don't know how, or have not been coached how, to play football.

I think Lee could win if they limit mistakes and just execute, but that's a huge if.
Execution and mistake-free ball are not Lee's strong suit by any stretch of the imagination.

BH will out-execute them, out-scheme theme and out-work them, but maybe the Ganders can make up for it somehow......

Here's hoping.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami