Warren & HJ

Yes trashman I agree, you will have to let me know how to hide my out of town players better. I spoke with my friends from Silsbee yesterday to make sure I had my info correct, and I was spot on lived in Silsbee played in Lumberton, do tell how you do it....
By the way they also informed me of several Lumberton kids that played in Silsbee ...oh my what a wicked web we weave.....I feel sure the FBI is probably all over this by now...

[quote name="MoFo" post="862333" timestamp="1285936512"]
Yes trashman I agree, you will have to let me know how to hide my out of town players better. I spoke with my friends from Silsbee yesterday to make sure I had my info correct, and I was spot on lived in Silsbee played in Lumberton, do tell how you do it....
By the way they also informed me of several Lumberton kids that played in Silsbee ...oh my what a wicked web we weave.....I feel sure the FBI is probably all over this by now...
[/quote]Dont let them get to you Mofo, ur doing a good job out there.

Guest trashman
;D ;D ;D Mofo why are you digging up garbage on other teams in your league? Sounds like that league has some problems with following their own by-laws! Last I heard my town of Lumberton is not considered small school being we are 4a! Hmmmm! Lonestar helping smaller communties build better football team by recruiting from larger areas to make small school teams overcome other small communities! Hmmm! Last i heard Silsbee does not need recruits they are overwhelmed with talent! Mofo You are making Lonestar look like they don't follow their own rules or maybe favor some over others! Like I said before, The kids on your team are very good athletes but if all the smaller communities went and recruited and filled their spaces with 2 or 3 strong, big kids and had a fast back wow they should win too! Congrats Warren on a win for your community! Congrats HJ for a win for your team!  ::)

trashman that really made no sense. as usual for you...You are REALLY making Lumberton look bad you should stop. And I will ask my neighbor, whos son is the one that lives with his mother in SILSBEE and he played for LUMBERTON to stop talking to me about his son because is is bothering you.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124