Buna @ Hardin Predictions

SFA65

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hardin has a solid passing attack led by 3 year starter Taylor, but Bunas' defense has been so strong all year (even giving up 42 against Newton, they still played really well.)  The Cougar offense has looked stronger this past few weeks and can only keep getting better.  Should be another great 10-2A district game.  Go Cougars!!

I don't know how you could think hardin wins this game.  Look at there schedules.  Hardin hasn't played anybody.  Heck they barely beat a lot of them weak teams.  Buna could probably have passed for 1000 yds by now too if we were playing teams like West Hardin and Tarkington.  Hardin would be winless if they had the Cougars schedule

on a serious note i think buna is too big for hardin.. it will be very very hard for hardin to stop them from driving the ball.. but if for some reason they can hardin will win.. but the key is can hardin keep the d line from hitting the qb and pick up the linebackers as well.. but we will see friday how it goes.. it'll be close.. i hope..

hardin 28
buna 24

yeah ive watched hardin im at every single game.. played for hardin in the 07 08 team under coach haynes.. and i'll tell you what young'n buna is big and it is hard to hold their line for getting to the qb.. trust me i did it... and to say its stupidity is dumb.. i understand you got to contain hardins offense.. the way coach haynes runs his offense is simply amazing to me.. and if we had the size lineman buna had (BIG) it would never be stopped.. but no you have myles running the ball about a hundred yards a game cuz someone is back there chasing him.. so this young'n will be there again friday night cheering on hardin again but after the game i'll write you and ask you if you noticed their size.. and if big has nothing to do with it then their big offensive line wont drive hardin 3 man front at all right..

big has nothing to do with it, WOW that's incredible bro'

Well [b]hardin hornets[/b] if you are so in to the spread offense and think yall are unstoppable then why dont yall  make the playoffs every year. I mean yes yall are 4-0 and playing really good i guess but hadin has not played [b]nobody[/b] so far. Sure yall can put up the points against weaker opponets but can yall do it against good defenses. i was at the buna and newton in the stands and the game was close every step of the way till newton scored late in the 4th. Buna ran it right at newton and they had no answer for the smash mouth offense. buna made some early mistakes that hurt them early . i know that hardin does not equal the speed newton has at all and im sure hardin's defense is not better. So before [b]Hardin Hornets[/b] you make your prediction of 48 points being put up you better take in mind that buna plays defense and will be big on offense.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami