From A Football Fan

BUNA95

Well it is time for Friday Night football this week. However, this week seems to have a different feel. As coaches, players, band members, cheerleaders, parents, and anyone else involved with tonight’s game let’s remember #12 Reggie Garrett, QB from West Orange who passed away last Friday while playing a game that we all enjoy.

I did not know Reggie, his family, or friends, but we all have someone who we know who will be taking the field tonight and what happened last Friday could have happened to anyone of us.

As a spectator I would like to think all the schools i...n the area who are giving respect to Reggie tonight. Although this will not help the pain the family is suffering, it is a great sign of respect to Reggie, his family, and teammates.

Tonight as we put on our school colors, band uniforms, helmets, or cheer leading uniforms lets all do what Reggie would do. GIVE 112%. RIP #12 Reggie Garrett

[quote name="BUNA95" post="855213" timestamp="1285360191"]
Well it is time for Friday Night football this week. However, this week seems to have a different feel. As coaches, players, band members, cheerleaders, parents, and anyone else involved with tonight’s game let’s remember #12 Reggie Garrett, QB from West Orange who passed away last Friday while playing a game that we all enjoy.

I did not know Reggie, his family, or friends, but we all have someone who we know who will be taking the field tonight and what happened last Friday could have happened to anyone of us.

As a spectator I would like to think all the schools i...n the area who are giving respect to Reggie tonight. Although this will not help the pain the family is suffering, it is a great sign of respect to Reggie, his family, and teammates.

Tonight as we put on our school colors, band uniforms, helmets, or cheer leading uniforms lets all do what Reggie would do. GIVE 112%. RIP #12 Reggie Garrett

[/quote]

Very well said! I hope all the area teams agree with you. RIP #12!

[quote name="BUNA95" post="855213" timestamp="1285360191"]

[/quote]

Amen.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder