What adjustments do you think Kirbyville will want to make for Wills Point?

kville

I think they're doing great on bothsides of the ball...they should be more prepared this week against the spread and I don't think this QB is a runner like Menard, because of their low rushing yrds.....watch for those short, quick passes they will eat you up!!
looking at their PA looks like their defence is weak.....K-ville sould run all over em. The Cats are getting better every week, so I think they'll be more than ready for this game.

[quote name="Kville_Kats" post="853950" timestamp="1285202468"]
[quote author=kville link=topic=73326.msg853904#msg853904 date=1285198017]
Another spread team. Seems nothing but passing game only 600yard + total rushing yards for their O. What do you think?

[/quote]

The only adjustment I see they need to adjust is their chin strap...Don't get away from what got you there..
[/quote]

Well said Kville_Kats!  Kirbyville needs to stick with the game plan they've had all yr.  Wills Point give up alot of yards and points and if Kirbyville can get off to a good start and sustain long clock eating drives they should handle their business.  The best defense against a spread team is a good running game and in that case Kirbyville is in great shape.  Keep their offense off the field and you're doing your job.  Anyone remember what the Texans did to the Colts in week 1? 

[quote name="Eagleborn" post="854183" timestamp="1285248757"]
This is a game I see Kville winning 60something to 30something...

Its pretty hard to stop WP from getting theirs.. QB takes what they D gives him.. 3 yard pass 20 yard pass... He doesnt care....

3 headed monster for Kville will be to much...
[/quote]

I'll take what you say being that you are from the general area and have better knowledge of those teams.

[quote name="Eagleborn" post="854183" timestamp="1285248757"]
This is a game I see Kville winning 60something to 30something...

Its pretty hard to stop WP from getting theirs.. QB takes what they D gives him.. 3 yard pass 20 yard pass... He doesnt care....

3 headed monster for Kville will be to much...
[/quote]

Are you familiar with them?

I know a little.. Even though they are in my area they are still a ways away...

Everything starts with Jurica. Good size kid... Has over 1100 yards passing.. But one thing that sticks out to me is only 8TD passes... 1/17 TD to pass ratio.. Nine different kids have caught a pass...Their line isnt huge.. 220-260 range...

They have been turnover prone as well... QB has 3 ints and as a team they have 7 fumbles, losing 5..

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124