power rankings for stjfl juniors

Ok...I will bite.  I was much more checked in last year, but it doesn't hurt to try.  (No disrespect meant to anyone).

The Top 4

WOS
Lum-Red
Ned White
Ned Black

It is hard to know exactly how these teams measure to each other so early.  However, I would put WOS on top just based on the tradition of their JR program.  Ned White is big, fast, and skilled.  I have not seen the other 2 teams.

The Next 4

PNG White
LUM White
Kountz
PNG Grey

And it is very possible that you are looking at your 8 playoff teams right there.  Maybe I will check back in in a few weeks to see how I did. 

Good Luck to all the Teams!

1 WOS
2 Lum-Red
3 Ned White
4 Ned Black
5 PNG White
6 Kountz
7 LUM White
8 PNG Grey
9 Vidor White
10 Tie  Vidor Black and Ned Gold

Again, these are just my opions...nothing but respect intended for all the teams. 

This week could be very interesting as my #2 and #3 teams play in Nederland.  Also interested in PNG Grey agains Nederland Black.  Good Luck to all the teams.

[quote name="jrmdvs536" post="860063" timestamp="1285695458"]
It's funny how far the bar has fallen for juniors this year. There have been some power junior teams the last two years like WOS PNG and Lumberton and none of the teams this year come close. All those coaches and players must have moved up or something. The new teams should be thanking the lucky stars above that they did because  WOS would be the only team to have a chance.
[/quote]
Were all so sorry that we can't meet your standers. Maybe if we all pray, we can get to where you woun't us. Wait, that's right the boys are not out to impress you. Don't come to the games. Go to the Sr. games, so you can see all the good players.    ;)  

[quote name="jrmdvs536" post="860063" timestamp="1285695458"]
It's funny how far the bar has fallen for juniors this year. There have been some power junior teams the last two years like WOS PNG and Lumberton and none of the teams this year come close. All those coaches and players must have moved up or something. The new teams should be thanking the lucky stars above that they did because  WOS would be the only team to have a chance.
[/quote]

Must make you feel good putting down a bunch of 10 year olds.  WOW  They are kids and if they are still developing their talent.

We (PNG White are mostly 9's). The WOS team last year in Junior was probably the best team at this level since this league's been in existance. So what's your point? It doesn't matter till Friday nights. I've seen alot of talent and future Friday night players this year on every team. I don't think any kid is getting drafted by the NFL next year. Hey jrmdvs536, you must be the best player to ever come out of SETX ::). Oh I know, you were the one that almost went to college to play football, but you had a hang nail in HS and couldn't play. What a joke.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kinghoyn
    Newest Member
    kinghoyn