Ozen 2010 football team

zae zenn

2010 WILL BE REMEMBERED AS THE COME BACK YEAR OF THE OZEN PANTHERS !

The Offense has improved with Green at QB and his receivers who can run with the best of them. The Offensive LINE is the best,that i have seen in years. However, the running game must continue to improve. Will Sullivan is a BEAST,if Leroy Jackson can find his groove LOOK OUT ! 

The defense is impressive,however they must do a better job tackling and filling the gaps. Their secondary is good with 5 -6 picks total this year. This overall group has enough talent for the Panthers to re-enter the Playoffs.  GET IT DONE OZEN ,IT'S OUR TIME !

Agree i been going to they practice and they have 2 new limebacker name Melvin Addertson &Kimbie Walker and are great player w/ these two plus Murray at linebacker they going somewhere cause the db's have a total of 5interceptions 2-Zenn 2-Bellard 1-Blackmon &the defense of line are great w/ All 2nd team last year Edward Wills &Terrell Collins this gone be a great season for them

i dont know any of the LB's from beaumont ozen , but did see them play an they are good , but fillin holes is somthing they dont do great, with 2 new lb's should help with depth an make them play harder for the spot, in murray (#24 I THINK) HE PLAYS WELL, side line to side line but he need to play more down hill! cause thats what linebackers do. i hope to so the new kids play vs central , if the linebackers come to play ozen should have there way with central.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami