BH vs Smiley

BH 7-0 after tonight and it does appear we are on a crash course with a VERY good Galena Park, week 10 for the district title.

I think our defense will be the difference in week 10. Crosby and New Caney may also be fihting one another for that 3rd spot the last game of the season. Both still need to play Galena Park, so that might also be the deciding factor should one of them upset Galena Park.

BH 7-0 after tonight and it does appear we are on a crash course with a VERY good Galena Park' date=' week 10 for the district title.

I think our defense will be the difference in week 10. Crosby and New Caney may also be fihting one another for that 3rd spot the last game of the season. Both still need to play Galena Park, so that might also be the deciding factor should one of them upset Galena Park.[/quote']

You guys should kill GP they are not very good. I dont care what their record is either. They beat us two years ago on a hail mary. (2 years ago was the weakest Dayton team in the stewart era By the way) But other than that they have never been able to come close. the hill should walk all over them

The Hill will keep on rollin'....

and to Ms. Kirbyville.. I wish we could have another game so we could kick your a$$.

and stop talking to the Coke Can...

HE HAS A GIRLFRIEND.

BH RULESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.

um, bro, as it stands, we are 0-2 against kville, so i think we may have our kville trashtalking license revoked. just my thought. pretty classy overall for a first post :roll:

Freedom of Speech.

I can say whatever the heck I want to say!

Deal with it. :)

Welcome to the board and hopefully your stay will be short -like real short. Good luck to the Hill and this one could get pretty ugly by the end of the first quarter like 28-0 Bh. Be sure to pick up a turkey leg tonight at the concession stand will make some good eats. :lol:

BH 7-0 after tonight and it does appear we are on a crash course with a VERY good Galena Park' date=' week 10 for the district title.

I think our defense will be the difference in week 10. Crosby and New Caney may also be fihting one another for that 3rd spot the last game of the season. Both still need to play Galena Park, so that might also be the deciding factor should one of them upset Galena Park.[/quote']

No counting Chickens!!!!! CE king will be waiting before GP!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83