District 10-2a D1 Who wins it The whack, Newton, Cougars, Hornets who ya got?

Guest Jmeek

Who will win the District?  

124 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the District?

• Hardin
    • Anahuac
    • Woodville
    • Buna
    • Kountze
    • Newton
    • East Chambers
    • Warren

[quote name="Anafanatic" post="847684" timestamp="1284514013"]
Appreciate all the support from our neighbors...and the negativity from the Buffalo Bills [img]http://www.pic4ever.com/images/245.gif[/img]
[/quote]

i know this was posted over a week ago but i haven't been on and just feel like i need to reply.....
so you in your own words say our wildcats compair to the buffalo bills...well sir i look at that as a something to be proud of .
the reason is the bills were the best team the afc had to offer for those four years.. with that being said that means kirbyville was the best that class 2a d-1 regions 3 &4 had to offer..
in big games as everyone of us knows the team that makes the least mistakes wins.....that because both teams are good teams or they wouldn't be there..
so if we want to compair high school teams to nfl teams i guess your panthers would be like the oilers ...they can get to the playoff just can't do anything after they get there...

now having said that ....i thought your team played our team a really good game and i will not take that away from them.... best of luck with your season

this how i see y'all district playing out.....it's just my view don't take it personal.....newton.....anahuac.....ec/woodville  :)

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124