[color=red]*[/color]G. Ball 14 F
Atascocita 17

[color=red]*[/color]Manvel 27 F
FB Austin 7

[color=red]*[/color]Santa Fe 17 F
Brazosport 0

[color=red]*[/color]24-4A Team[/b][/color]

[quote name="rjn75" post="838449" timestamp="1283575455"]
Last week was not a surprise in the clear springs loss but this is.
[/quote]

[color=navy][b]I'm surprised as well but I'm gonna have to check the write-up to see what transpired? Perhaps they don't come as advertised because with the basic nucleus still intact from last year I was expecting more out of them this year. However maybe Oak Ridge is just flat-out better than Dawson?  [/b][/color]

[quote name="xLmCoog88" post="838574" timestamp="1283582179"]
[quote author=rjn75 link=topic=72449.msg838449#msg838449 date=1283575455]
Last week was not a surprise in the clear springs loss but this is.
[/quote]

[color=navy][b]I'm surprised as well but I'm gonna have to check the write-up to see what transpired? Perhaps they don't come as advertised because with the basic nucleus still intact from last year I was expecting more out of them this year. However maybe Oak Ridge is just flat-out better than Dawson?  [/b][/color]
[/quote]

[color=navy][b]
After looking at the stats it appears that Dawson had a bit of trouble with turnovers. They lost 2 fumbles and threw 3 INT's (one for a pick 6) but Oak Ridge ran up 361 total yards (Dawson had 303) but perhaps the 5 turnovers dug a hole for them which may have been too much to over come?[/b][/color]

[quote name="fwstangs" post="838732" timestamp="1283612300"]
Keep telling folks - watch out for Manvel, they could win the district. Very very good team. Picked by Galveston county news to finish last or next to last. Not.
[/quote]

Hey I said they were really good after we scrimmaged them.  You would have to be an idiot to pick them to finish last.  They are a very fast and aggresive team.

[quote name="BrenhamFan" post="839949" timestamp="1283714316"]
[quote author=fwstangs link=topic=72449.msg838732#msg838732 date=1283612300]
Keep telling folks - watch out for Manvel, they could win the district. Very very good team. Picked by Galveston county news to finish last or next to last. Not.
[/quote]

Hey I said they were really good after we scrimmaged them.  You would have to be an idiot to pick them to finish last.  They are a very fast and aggresive team.
[/quote]

I know you did! Others are just now figuring that out!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83