Hull-Daisetta at Evadale predictions and comments

I started this thread, but I gotta add my .02 cents. I think Evadale is a little better than most folks are giving them credit for this year. They will make the playoffs in the lowly 5 team district as the 3rd place team. They were down 6-0 to West Hardin at the half. I really dont' think any team in the district besides West Hardin will score on the Bobcats this year. After crushing High Island 51-0 last week (43-0 at the half before calling off the dogs and telling the kids not to score anymore) , the Cats will pitch another shutout (and then another one next week vs. Sabine Pass)

Hull-Daisetta - 36

Evadale - 0

I have to admit, you surely put it on the young Cardinal team last week. One thing that you need to remember. Even though the BobCats where ahead, they still made STUPID penalties. 4 Cliping penalties in the first half alone. The Bobcats are good, but they can't win a close game with those kind of mistakes. To much speed for the Rebels!!!!!!!!!!!!

HD by 35

I totally agree with you CardinalFan. Stupid penalties will kill us in a close game as it already has against Danbury, with the Cats losing 20-18. We have about 7 sophmores that start both ways so we are a very young team as well. I think we only have 2 seniors that are normal starters. That's not an excuse though, we have to get that fixed. I also agree with your point about team speed. This year's team can flat out fly, and I'm hoping that will be the difference maker against West Hardin in a couple weeks. We're not taking Evadale lightly though, we know they've got some big, tough kids who will come out fired up. We'll see how it goes tomorrow night. Cardinals get some rest this week and be ready after the bye week, and good luck to you guys the rest of the season.

H-D9 YOU MUST HAVE BEEN ON THAT LOSING BOBCAT TEAM IN 96-97' date=' WHEN DAISETTA HAD A BETTER FOOTBALL TEAM THAN WH, AND STILL LOST DUE TO THE TALENT OF THAT MOSLEY KID AND THE LOFTIN KID. ITS OK MOVE ON WE STILL LOVE YA!!!!!!!!!![/quote']

I was on that team......lol, and this has to be somebody I know. Cory and Marty were two awesome players, but I think both schools would have been better off if them and Matt West would have just moved over to the dark side and became Bobcats. By the way who is this masked West Hardin fan????

Brandon Broom c/o '97 #9

P.S. As far as speed goes yup, HD always has more speed that West Hardin. That my my friend is a fact. The games West Hardin has won or played us close was becasue they were bigger, stronger, or just flat out more physical that HD. The Oilers never have more team speed than HD. By the way we've got a couple legit 4.4 40yd dash guys on the team this year too. Remember, Raywood is in our school district :D

Brent, what's up brother?? I knew on that last comment it was somebody that had to have known who I was.....lol. I like the plug for little bro too (talent of that Mosley kid :) ) You been alright man? WH's lookin tough this year, and that should make for an interesting show down for the district championship.

It's gettin close to Nov. 3rd bro, it should be a good one this year.

---BIG DOGG---

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83