Splendora @ Hardin-Jefferson predictions..

Hawks2

i must be missing something.  We go out against Huffman and get rolled 63-0.  I did not witness the game, but only reviewed postings.  If we have problems at QB and it appears we also have problems on Defense, how can any think we would win by 7 or 7+?

i don't want to be negative and would like to see the Hawks turn it around, but i need to see something positive. 

Guest bleed orange
[quote name="86hawk" post="835153" timestamp="1283200844"]
i must be missing something.  We go out against Huffman and get rolled 63-0.  I did not witness the game, but only reviewed postings.  If we have problems at QB and it appears we also have problems on Defense, how can any think we would win by 7 or 7+?

i don't want to be negative and would like to see the Hawks turn it around, but i need to see something positive. 
[/quote]

Huffman may be really good. I based my prediction on HF beating Splendora.

[quote name="bleed orange" post="835171" timestamp="1283202510"]
[quote author=86hawk link=topic=72245.msg835153#msg835153 date=1283200844]
i must be missing something.  We go out against Huffman and get rolled 63-0.  I did not witness the game, but only reviewed postings.  If we have problems at QB and it appears we also have problems on Defense, how can any think we would win by 7 or 7+?

[/quote]

Huffman may be really good. I based my prediction on HF beating Splendora.
[/quote]IMHO, your assumptions are correct, Huffman is that good and Splendora is okay. I am not knocking my Horns victory over Splendora just stating facts. I think HJ takes this in a close one

[b][color=blue]HAWKS - 28[/color][/b]

[b][color=red]WILDCATS - 21[/color][/b]

hawks2 or should i say modz  ;D huffman was bad im sorry but yall really need to step it up if yall want to have a shot at D-champs. im pulling for yall always cuz im still hawk, but when i was watching the game yall need someone to lead the team someone to jump the other players if they arent doing their jobs. this a team sport and all i saw at huffman was a bunch of people trying to be a one man team and untill yall can learn to work as a team u will continue to have more upsets like that. and also tell the rest of the team this for me:

no matter the score, or the outcome of the game this yalls last year and everyone is putting yall down so lets make the best of it and show everyone what we can do when we work as a team as a unit not individuals. win or loose lets make the other remember who the hj hawks are not remember us as the losers who got their butts handed to them every game. but as the team who will continue to fight with everything we got and make them fight for every inch of the feild. never back down and never give up. play every down likes it your last. and as long as you never stop fighting no matter the odds stacked against you, and you keep going back at them for more; no one will care what the score is cuz the game is not won by points but by the measure of your team work, determination, and most of all your heart. put your heart into and play the game with passion. this sport is not easy this sport is not ment for the weak minded. so dont go out already expecting defeat go out thinking im gonna make this team fight and crawl every yard, every inch of this feild and no matter how bad i may look we are gonna keep coming at you and never quit. i wish you guys a great year win or lose. take what i said to heart and do it and i promise you no matter the score you will always win.
                                        Good Luck Guys,
                                                  T.D.S

[quote name="themachine74" post="837395" timestamp="1283528667"]
hawks2 or should i say modz  ;D huffman was bad im sorry but yall really need to step it up if yall want to have a shot at D-champs. im pulling for yall always cuz im still hawk, but when i was watching the game yall need someone to lead the team someone to jump the other players if they arent doing their jobs. this a team sport and all i saw at huffman was a bunch of people trying to be a one man team and untill yall can learn to work as a team u will continue to have more upsets like that. and also tell the rest of the team this for me:

[/quote]

dont say my name on here. who is this? Trevin?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami