2010 STJFL Flag Football

weasel

Guest Porkchop
$wag, it appears that you have a problem with confidence. I did not say anything about Nederland Black. I simply stated that Bmt was a very good team and that they are 1 of the teams to beat. I have not seen your team play so therefore I can not commit. One thing you can do is look at the records of the teams that you have played. When ever you finish playing Bmt, PN White, PN Purple, LU - Red or White, WOS, or Kountze then compare your team to BMT. Score 30 + points a game is impressive, just do it to one of the above teams and its really impressive. Oh BMT has done that already.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Porkchop
Not giving up a point yet is very impressive. They have a very good team. What about Nederland White, they are 4-0 as well. Any one know how bmt did this weekend?

[quote name="Scalabrine" post="867040" timestamp="1286376815"]
[quote author=dogfather link=topic=72093.msg866861#msg866861 date=1286333727]
  Dogs sleepin their way through the flag division. It doesn't matter who u have played throughout this stjfl 4an0 is 4-0 until they are beat they  still got a 0 in the right hand column..............GO DOGS!!!!!
[/quote]With this suffocating defense of the Dogs, do you think they will beat Png purple, Bmt, or any of the other stronger teams that i did't mention?
[/quote] What is this stronger team non sense ,are u the stronger team judge ,and the well coached judge . I'm guessing by your prediction all the teams NED played are horrible and all the teams BMT played were awesome.............SO every dog has his day .Lets hope ur stronger well coached teams dont have to play or horrible weaker teams .I can promise u this these weaker kids as u so call them don't know that an will play u with all they got . So keep insulting the weaker teams in ur stjfl flag division and ur day will come GUARANTEED.

[quote name="Scalabrine" post="867260" timestamp="1286393890"]
[quote author=Porkchop link=topic=72093.msg857543#msg857543 date=1285462968]
$wag, it appears that you have a problem with confidence. I did not say anything about Nederland Black. I simply stated that Bmt was a very good team and that they are 1 of the teams to beat. I have not seen your team play so therefore I can not commit. One thing you can do is look at the records of the teams that you have played. When ever you finish playing Bmt, PN White, PN Purple, LU - Red or White, WOS, or Kountze then compare your team to BMT. Score 30 + points a game is impressive, just do it to one of the above teams and its really impressive. Oh BMT has done that already.
[/quote]This is why i asked my question Dogfather. I was giving Ned props
[/quote]Sorry I'm from Kirbyville an some times I run everybodies neg. together. NO HARM DONE . sorry to mistake it all. GO DOGS!!

[quote name="dogfather" post="867281" timestamp="1286395558"]
[quote author=Scalabrine link=topic=72093.msg867260#msg867260 date=1286393890]
[quote author=Porkchop link=topic=72093.msg857543#msg857543 date=1285462968]
[/quote]This is why i asked my question Dogfather. I was giving Ned props
[/quote]Sorry I'm from Kirbyville an some times I run everybodies neg. together. NO HARM DONE . sorry to mistake it all. GO DOGS!!
[/quote]pORKCHOP'S is who I was aiming at tagged the wronge man thats all

[quote name="Porkchop" post="865589" timestamp="1286208759"]
Not giving up a point yet is very impressive. They have a very good team. What about Nederland White, they are 4-0 as well. Any one know how bmt did this weekend?
[/quote]

They won 13-0...  Bmt plays Lum-White this weekend; therefore, one will end up with their first loss... or tie...

Guest Porkchop
"dogfather" I think if you read all the threads you will see I never said anything about stronger teams. It was someone else. Either way all I did was pay respects to the undefeted teams (Ned - black/white, and BMT). If something came off neg, i did not mean for it to. Its kinda funny everyone getting fired up over 5&6 yr old flag football. Ive seen several teams play and the teams that are not winning much are the younger teams. You may not agree but there is a big difference from 5 - 6yrs old. The teams that are struggling now will most likely be the teams to beat next year. Case in point BMT. They had a rough year last year but look out this year they are great....As far as im concerned all these kids are GREAT, its  all the parents (me included) that need to uderstand that the kids are 5 - 6 and its about having fun. Great Job by all the boys, keep it up.

Guest Porkchop
12 - 7 Nederland black.. Great game that ended with PN Purple turning the ball over on Nederlands 1 yrd line. Hard fought game on both sides. 2 very evenly matched teams. Nederlands first two plays from scrimmage were scores. After that it was tough for them to move the ball. PN had 3 long drives but could only get it in the endzone once. Congrats to both teams on a well played and tough fought game. I think this was Ned Blk first points allowed this year.

Guest Porkchop
Congrats to all the STJFL Flag Football Teams on hard fought season. I think all the kids played there hearts out and look forward to the playoff tournament and also watching all these kids continued development over the next several years. Keep up the good work Coaches.. You all did a great job.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder