Friendswood vs Angleton Predictions

Makes me nervous when we are picked by too many to win. Having said that, Diggs is a one man show this year. If we can contain him, I think they run out of options. His arm is not accurate, but his feet are incredible, keep him in the pocket and passing, and you cause them problems.
We played D.J. Munroe two years in a row at Angleton, 1st year, with some supporting cast, they ate us up. The next year, however, he was a one man show, and we shut them down.

FWD 28-21

This is basically a match up between angleton's athleticism and friendswood's coaching.  It all depends on whether or not friendswood can stop the big play and chew up a little bit of clock to limit the touches that diggs gets.  I think angleton wins unless they try to play man coverage with no safety net besides diggs.  We'll see.

[quote name="Tyrone_Biggums" post="830131" timestamp="1282693611"]
This is basically a match up between angleton's athleticism and friendswood's coaching.  It all depends on whether or not friendswood can stop the big play and chew up a little bit of clock to limit the touches that diggs gets.  I think angleton wins unless they try to play man coverage with no safety net besides diggs.  We'll see.
[/quote]

I think you will find we are very athletic and Angletons coaches are very good. Agree with Fatdaddy and another poster the supporting cast for Diggs is nothing like it was last year at this point in the season. They may get there and this may be one of those games we we are glad we played them early! 31-24 FW

[quote name="Jackthehammer" post="830067" timestamp="1282682835"]
Two words Quadri Diggs.   Stop him stop them.
[/quote]

Diggs is all they have! That is 5 words hammer and one player can not beat a very very good team. Tried to tell ya that!! Diggs will not last the season - he was worn out and barely played D the 2nd half. Our offense looked very very good.

[quote name="fwstangs" post="830788" timestamp="1282776543"]
[quote author=Tyrone_Biggums link=topic=71965.msg830131#msg830131 date=1282693611]
[/quote]

I think you will find we are very athletic and Angletons coaches are very good. Agree with Fatdaddy and another poster the supporting cast for Diggs is nothing like it was last year at this point in the season. They may get there and this may be one of those games we we are glad we played them early! 31-24 FW
[/quote]

I think we showed we are very athletic and Angleton coach had as good a game plan as he could have! What a big win!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83