Barbers Hill vs. Pasadena Memorial - Tonight

bh89-2

[quote name="DaBears" post="828608" timestamp="1282424573"]
Did the BH coach get to call the plays or did the Supt./board members call them?
[/quote]

I'm sure this is just a rumor, but what I heard is; If we dont win big this year, the super and several board members promised to step down. Has anyone else heard anything like that?

That would have to be rumor.  There are actually other important duties of Supt./board members than the football team.  We have a ways to go before winning big.  Let's get through this Friday first and give the new coaching staff it's time.  Good luck Eagles.

[quote name="BH85" post="829481" timestamp="1282585637"]
That would have to be rumor.  There are actually other important duties of Supt./board members than the football team.  We have a ways to go before winning big.  Let's get through this Friday first and give the new coaching staff it's time.  Good luck Eagles.
[/quote]

Ditto!

[quote name="bh34" post="829480" timestamp="1282585165"]
[quote author=DaBears link=topic=71849.msg828608#msg828608 date=1282424573]
Did the BH coach get to call the plays or did the Supt./board members call them?
[/quote]

I'm sure this is just a rumor, but what I heard is; If we dont win big this year, the super and several board members promised to step down. Has anyone else heard anything like that?
[/quote]

Sorry fella, but that's a pretty silly comment to make.  Rumors or purported rumors get us in trouble and make us look absolutely stupid! Let's support the Eagles, School Board, and town.  We look pretty silly in the eyes of most on here with all our in-fighting. Let's go Eagles and have great year with renewed enthusiasm/heart/desire.

Guest GCMPats
[quote name="Eagle82" post="829532" timestamp="1282592101"]
[quote author=bh34 link=topic=71849.msg829480#msg829480 date=1282585165]
[quote author=DaBears link=topic=71849.msg828608#msg828608 date=1282424573]
[/quote]

[/quote]

Sorry fella, but that's a pretty silly comment to make.  Rumors or purported rumors get us in trouble and make us look absolutely stupid! Let's support the Eagles, School Board, and town.  We look pretty silly in the eyes of most on here with all our in-fighting. Let's go Eagles and have great year with renewed enthusiasm/heart/desire.
[/quote]

[quote name="the_dude_abides" post="829534" timestamp="1282592199"]
Where was all this "support everyone and work together" attitude this time last year???
[/quote]

Oh Lord  ::) do we really have to rehash this again ???

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83