12u and 14U tryouts for Buna Based Team Aug 14

Planning to have tryouts Saturday Aug 14th at Buna Little League fields.  Looking to form a team at each age level.  Looking to play 4-5 tournaments this fall then a full schedule in the Spring.  I would like to get an idea of how many people are interested or plan to attend.  Any questions or concerns please fill free to email me @ [email protected].  While I am putting it together and will likely help I am planning on having a non "dad" coach.  I would welcome x-softball players and coaches that think they might like to get involved.  It would be my preference to not be on the field since I have a daughter playing.  I will be posting tryout times after I hear back from folks, I will try to be as time friendly as possible.

Guest hotty28
I WOULD LOVE FOR MY DAUGHTER TO COME AND TRY OUT FOR THIS TEAM SHE BEEN PLAYING SOFTBALL FOR 4 YEARS. SHE IS 11 YEARS OLD SOON TO BE 12 IN A COUPLE OF WEEKS. SHE HAS NEVER PLAYED SELECT BALL BEFORE. QUESTION WERE WOULD THIS TEAM BE HOLDONG PRACTICES AT

Want to say thanks to everybody that showed up to the tryouts:  that is my wife, son, youngest daughter and off course my 11 year old daughter.  It is discouraging to know the area seems to think these girls will just wake up in High School and be competitive let alone possibly play at the next level.  Like others we will just have to travel out of town to participate in softball at a select level. 

Thanks to organizations like OOC, Orange Crush, The Thunder, Gt Shockers, and others, there are opportunities for girls to play.  Thank you guys for being out there.  Until these girls have car keys in their hands, it so revolves around the parents willingness to support these endeavors.

Kudos go out to the 10U team from the Buna Area that seems to have the interest to keep a team going, I wish you all the luck in the future. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami