Nederland Babe Ruth 14yr old East Texas Champ's

Guest gladiator2

Guest gladiator2
The 14 yr old's advanced to Regional's by winning the East Texas State Tournament this weekend. This group really came together and played as a team and took on all challenge's. They really stepped it up once tournament play began. I never would have thought they would win the tournament by the way thing's were going at practice. Every player on the team contributed this weekend. It seemed like it was someone different stepping up in each game.The MVP was Ryan Johnson from H-F. He won 2 games on the mound and hit .500 for the tournament. Good job guy's!

Team Member's
Chase Wood's (PNG)                Korey Clark (Nederland)
Chris Bishop (Nederland)            Osmar Mendoza (Nederland)
Dalton Ouzts (Nederland)          Ronnie Eldridge (Nederland)
Dylan Chandler (Nederland)        Ryan Johnson (H-F)
Ethan Pedraza (PNG)                Skylar Finn (PNG)
Jess Butler (Nederland)

Manager: Spencer Sangster  Coach's: Spencer DeRon, Jeff Chandler

They were amazing . The team played as a team !  Every one did his part and the guys really pumped each other up throughout the tourney .  I have watched a lot of youth sports over the last 10 years , but this team really impressed me .  Also, the coaches were superb .  Nederland , Port Neches , Groves , and Fannett should be very proud of them !

Guest gladiator2
They will play Bryant, Ark 7/30 at 11:00. We will need other pitcher's to step up in this tournament. Our 2 lefties got us through state.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83