Question for Betrayed

Let me begin this with a quote from you" Hawk Nation is about to get exactly what they've been asking for! The days are numbered, so I'm gonna lay low untill then. "    Since you are so impressed with press conferences, why don't you arrange a press conference when all of this happens?  It certainly will be a newsworthy event.  I am sure the general public will have a great interest on how all of this took place and how integral your efforts were in achieving the results.  If you are unable to arrange the press conference, you have my absolute solemn promise/guarantee that the event and ALL of the participants will get a lot of well deserved publicity. 

Guest jettyman

When a student transfers to another local school and wishes to participate in athletics,
the coach at the new school shall initiate and obtain a Previous Athletic Participation
Form (PAPF) signed by the coach at the previous school.  If the previous coach
indicates on the PAPF that he/she believes the student was recruited or transferred for
“athletic reasons”, by UIL rule, the transfer is referred to the UIL District Executive
Committee (DEC) for disposition.  The DEC will determine if the transfer was motivated
for “athletic reasons” or not.

[quote name="jettyman" post="807520" timestamp="1275187237"]

When a student transfers to another local school and wishes to participate in athletics,
the coach at the new school shall initiate and obtain a Previous Athletic Participation
Form (PAPF) signed by the coach at the previous school.  If the previous coach
indicates on the PAPF that he/she believes the student was recruited or transferred for
“athletic reasons”, by UIL rule, the transfer is referred to the UIL District Executive
Committee (DEC) for disposition.  The DEC will determine if the transfer was motivated
for “athletic reasons” or not.
[/quote]
:) ;) :D ;D :) ;) :D ;D :) ;) :D ;D :) ;) :D ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami