GREAT football camp coming BACK to Beaumont

The Clutch Time Golden Triangle Football camp is coming back to Beaumont for a 2nd year in a row.

KFDM works with these coaches and former players to spread the word about this very disciplined yet fun camp for kids from youth age through High School.

Here's the link to register:
http://clutchtimesports.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=category&layout=blog&id=36&Itemid=65

KFDM will be announcing more in the next couple of weeks, and may even be giving away admission to the camp. We'll also announce the big names from the NFL that may be helping out this year.

• 4 weeks later...
Will be registering my Son today.  Decided on this over the Lamar camp because of the hours (9a-9p on Saturday).  Plus, they have classroom training....... I spoke with one of the Coaches a couple days ago and he seemed like a stand up guy.

Looking forward to my son having a blast!

Guest ECBucFan
I just wanted to say thanks to the staff that runs this camp. Not only is their athletic training valuable, they all stress great values to the kids. Respect, accountability, dedication, teamwork, discipline, and of course HARD WORK! A very, very positive message goes out to the kids. They even brought in a youth minister since today was Sunday. These men are great role models, and are steering the kids right. I appreciate them coming to Beaumont with such a positive program for our future Friday Night stars.  :)   

My son took away sooo much from this camp.  You have to know my son....but:

He was so excited after Friday night, he went to bed at 10:30PM (camp ended at 9PM)

Woke up his Mom at 7:00AM Sat. morning, had already took a shower, fixed his hair, fully dressed and ready to go. He don't get up that early Christmas day!  ;D

hats off to a great camp!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124