Another Tourney win for GTB 14U

I dont actually know where this is going but we played on 4 different fields and they were all pony size or bigger. We play 60/90 tournaments and most of the fields or HS size.

If you were there you would have seen that most of these were way out and several hit the road behind the field.

These young men have impressive power and have hit balls out of every park we have played at!!!

Just because you win a couple of tournaments doesnt mean you should move up! Many teams win in Elite and stay Elite all year. We do play Major in USSSA but we will move up in Nations when and if the state directors move us up. We do thank you for the suggestion!!

Guest gladiator2
Most team's can't play major because their bat's are too weak. Sound's to me  with 14 homerun's in a weekend ya'll can swing'em with the best. The ultimate goal should be having your guy's playing against the best and being able to compete. The trophy hunting day's should be over. From what I've been told is ya'll should absolutely be playing major with all of those stud's. Don't take this the wrong way. The more prepared for high school, the better they will be. How many homerun's have ya'll hit and who has hit the most? Keep up the good work.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder