Buna vs. Hemphill Predictions

[quote name="WASHEDUP10" post="800259" timestamp="1273538287"]
Hemphill in a best of 3 series... Buna does not have the pitching to beat hemphill twice withing three days time
[/quote]
How many Buna games have you been to?  Our #2 and #3 pitchers (and our #1 is pretty good), probably pitched as good if not better than our #1 in district.  I think if it goes 3, Buna has the biggest advantage.  Should be an interesting series.  Good luck Cougars!! 

Guest The Shadow
[quote name="bruno994" post="800786" timestamp="1273715568"]
[quote author=WASHEDUP10 link=topic=69566.msg800259#msg800259 date=1273538287]
Hemphill in a best of 3 series... Buna does not have the pitching to beat hemphill twice withing three days time
[/quote]
How many Buna games have you been to?  Our #2 and #3 pitchers (and our #1 is pretty good), probably pitched as good if not better than our #1 in district.  I think if it goes 3, Buna has the biggest advantage.  Should be an interesting series.  Good luck Cougars!! 
[/quote]

I just don't see it happening. To ME Hemphill is going to take this series  :D

They are in a pretty weak district anyways so how they did in district really doesn't matter....  I think the only one Hemphill MIGHT  have trouble with is the Clark kid... Hemphill swings the bat fairly well and hits a lot of homeruns (especially at Jasper).....  I think the games will be pretty close still, Buna plays with a lot of intensity

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83