**COLMESNEIL VS LOVELADY SERIES**

Guest Burkeville Chronicle
Good luck to the Colmesneil Bulldogs from the community of Burkeville...we know that you will represent the district well.

Lmao..yea..its going to be tough...BUT..Colmesneil may just surprise you.  They are well coached...and with Maddox on the mound they are subject to beat anybody if he is on. Lovelady is going to be tough, no doubt, they are very solid at all positions. This will be a better matchup than most realize. Everyone I have talked too says the same thing. C'mon Bulldogs...I know you will represent the district well!!!

[quote name="Burkeville Chronicle" post="799974" timestamp="1273461768"]
Lmao..yea..its going to be tough...BUT..Colmesneil may just surprise you.  They are well coached...and with Maddox on the mound they are subject to beat anybody if he is on. Lovelady is going to be tough, no doubt, they are very solid at all positions. This will be a better matchup than most realize. Everyone I have talked too says the same thing. C'mon Bulldogs...I know you will represent the district well!!!
[/quote]
i am with you if maddux is on lovelady going to have a tough day.

Maddox throws extremely hard. His achilles heel is the fact that he hits too many batters. IMO if he has control, the Lions will not roar that game. Go get em Bulldogs!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder