1A Playoffs 2010

Guest The Shadow
I've seen them play numerous times and wasn't impressed at all too many errors and didn't hit the ball well at all... Once again just my opinion and you must be seeing something more than I?  ;D

[quote name="The Shadow" post="800821" timestamp="1273720756"]
I've seen them play numerous times and wasn't impressed at all too many errors and didn't hit the ball well at all... Once again just my opinion and you must be seeing something more than I?  ;D
[/quote]

Come on, really, who did you see them play?  Did you see them play Jefferson, or Simms, Genoa, or Linden, which one.

Guest The Shadow
[quote name="jdb***" post="800833" timestamp="1273722344"]
[quote author=The Shadow link=topic=69501.msg800821#msg800821 date=1273720756]
[/quote]

Come on, really, who did you see them play?  Did you see them play Jefferson, or Simms, Genoa, or Linden, which one.
[/quote]

I've seen Avery, and Detroit both games yes the Cardinals did win but no competition whatever and they just didnt really seem to have some intensity or stroke the ball really that well but they do have a few good hitters and thats really all i saw so BAM!!  ;D

[quote name="The Shadow" post="800884" timestamp="1273757738"]
[quote author=jdb*** link=topic=69501.msg800833#msg800833 date=1273722344]
[quote author=The Shadow link=topic=69501.msg800821#msg800821 date=1273720756]
[/quote]

[/quote]

I've seen Avery, and Detroit both games yes the Cardinals did win but no competition whatever and they just didnt really seem to have some intensity or stroke the ball really that well but they do have a few good hitters and thats really all i saw so BAM!!  ;D

[/quote]

How much intensity do you need when you are beating teams as bad as Maud did those 2 teams:  Avery 12-2, 11-0 and Detroit 15-5 (It was 15-0 when the Varsity came out), and 11-1 .

But you may be right.  All we can do now is see how it goes. 

OK so it won't be Maud.  I stand corrected.  Cross Roads advances and The Shadow is correct.  I fact if he says a chicken dips snuff, you better go ahead and check under his wing for the can.

Good Luck next week to Cross Roads.

Guest The Shadow
[quote name="jdb***" post="802193" timestamp="1273978764"]
OK so it won't be Maud.  I stand corrected.  Cross Roads advances and The Shadow is correct.  I fact if he says a chicken dips snuff, you better go ahead and check under his wing for the can.

Good Luck next week to Cross Roads.
[/quote]
Thank you for the credit  ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder