15. Big Sandy

16. Windthorst

17. Falls City

18. Pettus

19. Seymour

20. Santo

• 1 month later...
Guest bleed orange

Nobody said Orangefield should be rated higher than Silsbee except before the season started. Silsbee has a good team and we respect that. It will be a fun game to watch. I hope you base your facts on the Lumberton game and take us lightly.

Guest bleed orange

Crosby is not in the tournament but Willis(No. 11 in 4a), Lovelady (No. 8 in 1A Div1), Kennard (No. 1 in 1A Div. 2), Wesbury Christrian (No. 2 in Big schools private) Should be a good test. This tounament is awesome every year. What better to do than to watch girls basketball on the thanksgiving holidays. You got to love it.

Guest bleed orange

I know no one is taking anyone lightly. I was pointing out to "takemeouttotheballgame". that no one said Orangefield should be rated higher than Silsbee. Ladytiger20 I saw you play at the Nederland tournament. Your team did well. Congrats on MVP, it was well deserved. Good luck the rest of the way except on December 5th.

Guest bleed orange

Your Welcome. Its about time you got out of bed. I remember watching you guy's as eight graders. I knew ya'll were going to be good then. How many juniors are still playing? We only have 2 left.

Guest bleed orange

Your arm has got to be sore from scoreing all those points. Heard ya'll had a close game last night. Just kidding. Most of the girls either play volleyball are softball, I guess because there is not as much work involved as basketball. The last 2 years we have only had 1 senior on the team. But this year we have 7 seniors. Next year will be a rebuilding year for us. Thats life.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami

• What the writer stated wrt crossover votes in the primary/runoff: "Covey and his supporters Paxton and Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick said Phelan only won because Democrats crossed over to vote in the Republican Primary for him. Paxton said Covey’s campaign identified “at least” 1,442 Democrats who voted early in Jefferson County in the primary runoff. Texas does not have party registration, but a voter’s primary voting history is public. The Covey campaign has not released its methodology behind its claim, but  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  by The Texan news website found that 9% of Republican voters in the March District 21 primary had voted in one of the previous four Democratic primaries. However, only 5% of that group had voted in all four previous Democratic primaries. What Phelan’s opponents did not mention is historically Democratic Jefferson County is undergoing a political transition towards the Republican party — the county judge switched his affiliation to the GOP in 2017 — so many residents have a mixed primary voting history. And Phelan’s allies in the House dismissed the idea that liberals swung the election. "I knocked on doors, hundreds and hundreds of doors, made calls for Dade,” Republican Rep. Jeff Leach, R-Plano, said on Mark Davis’ radio program Wednesday. “I did not speak to a single Democrat down here in HD21. Not a single one." "  
    • He's with it enough to do what he's told, beginning day 1 when he signed the order to revoke the Keystone Pipeline project.  But more recently, he's protecting the DOJ, as well as himself ...  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  
    • Most 75-80 year Olds have some type of cognitive impairment. If you are asking if Biden has dementia then my answer is no. That is a Republican talking point. If you all think he has dementia what type do you think he has?
    • A lot better showing from the Ags tonight!   Bring on Oregon 
  • Topics