Coach Help

I was just wondering if there was any info on any select teams or such that plan on traveling to play games in the summer. I plan on playing soccer in college next year, so i need to keep playing as much as possible during the summer. If there is any spots i'd surely like to try and play.

[quote name="Akmartinez" post="800632" timestamp="1273673523"]
I was just wondering if there was any info on any select teams or such that plan on traveling to play games in the summer. I plan on playing soccer in college next year, so i need to keep playing as much as possible during the summer. If there is any spots i'd surely like to try and play.
[/quote]

AK I am not familiar with any of the boys teams since all my children are girls, however I did find something really cool while browsing the got soccer web sight. You can pick a tournament,  and put yourself in the guest player pool. Cannot verify the success rate of being picked up, but I thought it was cool that you had some kind of shot if you were willing to try and you did not have a team that was in the tournament.

Good Luck

• 3 weeks later...
[quote name="Akmartinez" post="809119" timestamp="1275672632"]
Thanks Rip can you tell me what website it was?
[/quote]

Gotsoccer.com. You build youself a profile, which is free and then you just look for tournaments. They rank the tournaments in order of importance. The higher the ranking the more likely there will be many scouts there to watch the players.

Tournaments like Disney, Las Vegas, Surf Cup etc. You can probably find something closer to home such as Dallas or Houston.. I was told today that Mike Hughes plans on taking his SSSC 93 G team to the Labor Day showcase in Dallas.

Good luck

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124