19-4A Pre-Season Rankings

Dayton (young QB played well, normally has a few athletes)
GCM (Running back good)
Crosby (maybe-maybe not, I tend to say most likely lower than this)
Lee High Baytown (showed ability last year, could easily be one or two spots better)
BH (will be a different look and I think motivation will improve. Could be one or two spots either way)
Houston King (they have on and off years. they do have good running game)
Galena Park (jeckle and hide)
North Forest (too many distractions and poor program, darn shame with the # kids they have)

?????????

Guest GCMPats
[quote name="bh89-2" post="790668" timestamp="1271357476"]
GCM (Running back good)
BH (will be a different look and I think motivation will improve. Could be one or two spots either way)
Kingwood Park (showed ability last year, could easily be one or two spots better)
North Forest (too many distractions and poor program, darn shame with the # kids they have)

?????????

[/quote]

Too bad Kingwood Park is not in our district any more. They were replaced by Robert E Lee. Probably could just put them in the same spot with the same comments on your list as you have for KP.

Guest GCMPats
[quote name="Lights.Out10" post="790683" timestamp="1271358868"]
GCM at #2??? That's crazy talk. They lost too many starters to be district runner up.
[/quote]

Not that many defensive starters were lost. Maybe three.

Got some holes to fill on the offensive side, but most of those guys saw extensive playing time the past two years.

[quote name="fido" post="791025" timestamp="1271432226"]
I promise you he doesn't know Flanigan or any other coach this loser blasts. It is people like this that give the Hill a bad name. Please do not think the opinions of the majority would be spread on a message board. ;)
[/quote]

People like this?  You're such a racist fido.  Besides, the hill gets a bad name because of over-competitive parents who expect their kids to have all state talent when they don't have all county genes.

• 2 weeks later...
BH will be winning the district this year. From what i hear the offensive line is going to be massive! They will also have some very good talent at all three of the running back spots! Also just about everybody is returning on they're defense which includes that lockdown corner #10

Guest GCMPats
[quote name="bh_eagle_122" post="796547" timestamp="1272684701"]
BH will be winning the district this year. From what i hear the offensive line is going to be massive! They will also have some very good talent at all three of the running back spots! Also just about everybody is returning on they're defense which includes that lockdown corner #10
[/quote]

Uh oh! Someone is on their BHISD Dell laptop again.

[quote name="GCMPats" post="796572" timestamp="1272687113"]
[quote author=bh_eagle_122 link=topic=68664.msg796547#msg796547 date=1272684701]
[/quote]

Uh oh! Someone is on their BHISD Dell laptop again.
[/quote]
Delusions of grandeur continue on the hill.....
The cycle never ends.....

[quote name="bh_eagle_122" post="796547" timestamp="1272684701"]
[/quote]

Lockdown Corner???  ::) Please. Best Db BH has had lately was Viverette, wasn't he #11 and the QB last year.

[quote name="bh89-2" post="790668" timestamp="1271357476"]
GCM (Running back good)
Lee High Baytown (showed ability last year, could easily be one or two spots better)

?????????
GCM wont have a good running game without allen the running back from last year
[/quote]

Guest GCMPats
[quote name="Bhplayer011" post="798122" timestamp="1273102641"]
[quote author=bh89-2 link=topic=68664.msg790668#msg790668 date=1271357476]
GCM (Running back good)

?????????
GCM wont have a good running game without allen the running back from last year
[/quote]
[/quote]

Ok. If you say so.

Guest Bobcat
[quote name="bh89-2" post="790935" timestamp="1271421973"]
[quote author=GCMPats link=topic=68664.msg790672#msg790672 date=1271358211]
[quote author=bh89-2 link=topic=68664.msg790668#msg790668 date=1271357476]
GCM (Running back good)
Kingwood Park (showed ability last year, could easily be one or two spots better)

?????????

[/quote]

Too bad Kingwood Park is not in our district anymore. They were replaced by Robert E Lee. Probably could just put them in the same spot with the same comments on your list as you have for KP.
[/quote]

My bad....... how could I forget little Mexico?  I added them.  BH QB spot is a question mark, so I put them down a spot.  The back-up, when Price allowed him to play, did look OK throwing.  Not a Viverrett, Patton, or Daniels running, but OK.  Price needed a T-End at QB as much as he ran the poor kids on draw plays.  I hate Crosby so I have to by default put GCM at #2..........  ;D  (I modified for some of you coach lovers)
[/quote]

Goes to show you how little he knows about what he post on here, the back-up qb last year was a senior.

Guest octfeb
heard through the grapevine, King's getting a new coach. Name is Wilson and I quote from my grapevine " won state championship a couple of years ago at Lamar Consolidated, and was greater Houston coach of the year also, the FSN Team says he has been looking at the team and is impressed with the talent level at King." just what I heard. *shrugs* :-\

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ryzxed
    Newest Member
    Ryzxed