Galena Park @ BH Predictions

Guest GCMPats
As much as it kills me to say it, BH will get the W.
Galena Park will show up flat and lose 7-3.

I assume Legget did not pitch last night against North Forest?

[quote name="GCMPats" post="787352" timestamp="1270668480"]

[/quote]

No he did not pitch..Asbury and Thompson pitched.
We are saving our Ace for Friday.

[quote name="GCMPats" post="787352" timestamp="1270668480"]

[/quote]
SORRY to disappoint you, GP is on a row!  Why doesn't anyone give [u]GP credit[/u]?
GP has a very good team.

Guest gwmcdona
I predict a 5-2 final half of the season. As kindafunny is reporting our Ace of the staff resumes his season on Friday coming back from a bout of discomfort in his arm after the first GP game.

Tough game to call, hopefully BH can start early and hold on in the 7th. GP is a very good team , but after a big win it is hard to keep the emotion up.  Ask BH, look what happen after beating GCM.  Big game for both teams.  Leggett or Long ?  Both ? whatever it takes

Guest rambleonus
Oh yea. I forgot, KP has won district 2 years in a row and is tied for 1st place. We did have Crosby down 5-2 in the 7th. If it wasn't for walking some kids in the 7th and Crosby getting a hit we would have won that one. We did beat GP 5-1. I still think GP is the team to beat. I see Crosby losing 2 or 3 games this second half.

Guest GCMPats
[quote name="rambleonus" post="787576" timestamp="1270732616"]
The way I see 19-4a ending up

1 KP
2 GP
3 Crosby
4 GCM
[/quote]

I could "see" this happening. ;D

Guest GCMPats
[quote name="BH0088" post="787633" timestamp="1270741241"]
[quote][/quote][quote author=rambleonus link=topic=68309.msg787576#msg787576 date=1270732616]
The way I see 19-4a ending up

1 KP
2 GP
3 Crosby
4 GCM

I see BH taking the 4th spot, with Long coming back for the 2nd half and with the way Leggett has been pitching, they are going to be pretty tough.  The top 3 spots look to be solid ,
unless one of those just totally falls apart.   The race and battle will be BH and GCM for 4th.  BH has the upper hand with Dayton losing to CE King and BH beating GCM in round 1.  It could all come down to the rematch at GCM, that should be a good one.
[/quote]

It's going to be a barn burner!

Guest gwmcdona
Rambo is so right people fail to forget the ace of the BH staff will be back the second half and will be tough to beat. The kids a physical specimen.

I really do not care which one is considered #1 or #2, either order is important when it comes to the district rotation.  Both are good and both give you different look,  Leggs has done a great job since the start of district, honestly better than I thought he would do as just being a soph.  Long throws harder and looked to be throwing a couple of other pitches other than the fast ball.  Lets not get into a debate of who is the #1 or #2, we need them both in any order. We have to find a rotation that allows us to make changes late in a game and have something to come back to in the next game.  I do not know when Long will be released to throw 100% and not just limited throwing, hopefully soon, but this kid is only a soph. and hopefully does not rush it, he has a good future.

Guest gwmcdona
When you have a Junior Olympian and a Perfect Game profile like this pitcher does are you kidding me? He has to be your #1. I do agree that the rest of the arms need to find their way around the bump.

Guest GCMFever
This is the Long's and we would like to state that our opinion about #1 and #2 is that it doesn't matter.  It takes a team to win baseball games, and we feel that ALL members of the BH varsity squad deserve the honor of #1.  You are questioning a great group of kids that need to feel cohesiveness right now to have a positive second half of the season.  Please keep the debate about our son off this forum.  He is a great kid that has a passion for the game.  He is not at all concerned at this point about his ranking.  He only wants to play after experiencing a disheartening setback. 

BHteaparty it shouldn’t matter if a kid has a PG profile or not.. kids are playing the game because they love it. They just want to play the game with out the forum “gods” putting extra pressure on them or scrutinizing their every move.

BH players or the fans shouldn’t be worried about who the #1 2 3 or 4 is.  What ever pitcher is on the mound is your  â€œACE” for that moment/inning.  BH just needs to worry about scoring runs and winning  the rest of the games or we wont make the play offs.

GO EAGLES!

I agree with GCMfever, this is a team and we need both of them.  We have missed him and know he has missed being out there, hopefully he will be on the mound soon. Leggs keep doing what your doing, you have looked great this year. WOW these are only Sophs. BH has a good outlook for the next few years as it is this year.  I think BH is going to put up a fight the second half of district

Guest rambleonus
Looks like a battle brewing on the field and on this forum for the 4th spot. GCM or BH? That will be a good game. When do they play?

[quote name="rambleonus" post="787710" timestamp="1270754210"]
Looks like a battle brewing on the field and on this forum for the 4th spot. GCM or BH? That will be a good game. When do they play?
[/quote][quote author=rambleonus link=topic=68309.msg787711#msg787711 date=1270754356]
To answer the topic question....I pick GP rather big.
[/quote]

the 20th...

Ahem...I pick BH rather BIG!!! ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami