Kirbyville vs. Newton Newton Wins 11-1 threw 6 Comments!!!!!

[quote name="Wildcat Baseaball 14" post="783674" timestamp="1269887926"]
I know that newton sucks and they will loose to us like they did in football
[/quote]
Quotes like this will haunt you.....Last night was a prime example.

My opinions on the game....Coach pulls a pitcher that had only let a total of 3 runs score in the third inning. Not to bad.....then put a pitcher in that only had 4-5 actual warm up pitches...Most "good" coaches would have had him throw a minimum of 6-8.. prior to throwing 8-10 loose up throws....then this pitcher lets 6 runs score (Lots of passed balls and errors on the defense)...and now the coach decides to put in one of their top pitchers...Goins starts the fourth inning down 9-1 and only throws 9 pitches for 3 outs and scoreless, then 5th inning he throws about 8-10 pitches for 3 outs and scorless. But wait we're down 9-1.....they scored two runs in the 6th putting Newton up 11-1...I can't believe He wasted a good arm like that when they're down 9-1 and thinking its gonna help out....now watch him try to pitch Goins Thursday....Pathetic...I'm hoping i'm not the only one that see this

[quote name="liftedpowerstroke" post="784663" timestamp="1270052806"]
[quote author=Wildcat Baseaball 14 link=topic=67886.msg783674#msg783674 date=1269887926]
I know that newton sucks and they will loose to us like they did in football
[/quote]
Quotes like this will haunt you.....Last night was a prime example.

My opinions on the game....Coach pulls a pitcher that had only let a total of 3 runs score in the third inning. Not to bad.....then put a pitcher in that only had 4-5 actual warm up pitches...Most "good" coaches would have had him throw a minimum of 6-8.. prior to throwing 8-10 loose up throws....then this pitcher lets 6 runs score (Lots of passed balls and errors on the defense)...and now the coach decides to put in one of their top pitchers...Goins starts the fourth inning down 9-1 and only throws 9 pitches for 3 outs and scoreless, then 5th inning he throws about 8-10 pitches for 3 outs and scorless. But wait we're down 9-1.....they scored two runs in the 6th putting Newton up 11-1...I can't believe He wasted a good arm like that when they're down 9-1 and thinking its gonna help out....now watch him try to pitch Goins Thursday....Pathetic...I'm hoping i'm not the only one that see this
[/quote]
Your not the only one and btw Kael will be starting thursday against Shelbyville

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami