Soccer Realignment in April

4A: LCM, Vidor, PNG, Nederland,  Lumberton, Beaumont Ozen, Beaumont Central, Livingston
3A: H-J, H-F, Silsbee, Jasper, Bridge City, Liberty, WO-S

Supposedly, the UIL is to begin grouping districts into 3A & 4A...It is always interesting to see how it ends up.
Are any other 3A schools adding soccer programs?

Any thoughts on this?  I just hope it's published April 1st...sometimes it is delayed.

The UIL has said nothing about separating 4A and 3A schools into separate districts and I have sat in on every discussion the UIL has had with TASCO or the UIL advisory council.  I would assume that it will eventually happen but they have not mentioned it yet.  I think that there would be many 2-3 team districts in certain parts of the state if they did that.

In some areas, you would have 200 mile + round trips just to put 4 3A school sin a district.  In others, it would be easier.

The UIL guidelines actually say that all districts must be realigned using geography as the sole deciding factor.  Using 3A and 4A plus geography would go against their own guidelines since they are aligning a single conference (4A).

But they do have the power to change their own policy.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124