BH nation all in favor?

Guest gwmcdona

Guest gwmcdona
In an effort to salvage the baseball season all in favor of Gage/Rinaldo taking the helm for the remainder of the season please make your case now........

Guest gwmcdona
ok the results are in. Due to overwhelming views but no replys the current staff's contracts have been extended another four years. Congratulations underclassmen........

[quote name="BH0088" post="781985" timestamp="1269551955"]
Gage and Krug,   Not Rinaldo  and have a good feeling that contracts will not be renewed past next year.
[/quote]
It's Rinando. Is he not doing a good job, just curious played ball with him at WB. Don't know anything about his coaching skills, but he was a good ball player.

Guest GCMPats
The BH Nation has done such an outstanding job with their Little League program this year. Not so sure I'd want ya'll taking over my High School program.

It is sad, caught myself judging coaches and second guessing everything they do.  Maybe this forum is more about the bashing than the baseball, judging the players and the coaches. Found myself falling into it.  Not a forum I want to be a part of anymore.  This forum should be over updates and reports on the teams, but that is just my opinion.  Good Luck tonight BH, should be a good game.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124