24 1A Predictions This Week?

I have to honostly say, that an upset would be something that would be remembered forever. I am a realist, I know that the Cardinals will have to play a perfectly flawless game to win and Hull would have to make some big mistakes. If the Cardinals hold Hull to less than 30, it will be a very big confidence booster for the young men from HI. Stranger things have happened. Who knows we might even put the ball in the endzone a couple of times. Deweyville thought they would shut us out!!!!!!!!!!!

Good Luck Bobcats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go Cardinals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have to honostly say' date=' that an upset would be something that would be remembered forever. I am a realist, I know that the Cardinals will have to play a perfectly flawless game to win and Hull would have to make some big mistakes. If the Cardinals hold Hull to less than 30, it will be a very big confidence booster for the young men from HI. Stranger things have happened. Who knows we might even put the ball in the endzone a couple of times. Deweyville thought they would shut us out!!!!!!!!!!!

Good Luck Bobcats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go Cardinals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/quote'] You never know.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124