Platinum Travel/Select Fast-Pitch Leagues

BH96

[font=Verdana]I recieved this email and just figured I would pass this on to everyone that might be interested.[/font]

My name is Benny Gonzales, I'm the South East TX. Area Director with PONY Softball and I have started a Platinum Travel/Select Fast-Pitch Leagues on Wednesday night in Highlands. I would like to invite you or anybody that you know that has a Travel/Select Team to come out and play and this is only for the Travel/Select Team. The cost to play in the Travel/Select Leagues is $250.00 and the Leagues pay for Umpire and Scorekeeper. If you like to call me my number is 832-519-5390.

I will also have some Rec.Fast-Pitch Tournament coming up this summer there will be no Travel/Select Team playing with the Rec.Tournament Leagues Teams and just so you know Barbers Hill Teams has played in PONY before to know more about PONY please go to are web site at www.pony.org.

• 1 month later...
For those that didnt really read or those that did but didnt think it would make well it did. My daughters 12U team signed up and played there first double header on Wednesday and it went off with out a problem. It appears to be well run and is great to have an oppurtuinty for a select team to have a league. They pplay a double header game every wednesday. The first and second place team get an automatic birth to the PONY league nationals in Round Rock. This is the first time we have ever participated in a Pony League but the rules arent that much different then ASA or USFA. The game times are 90 minutes. This guy currentlly has some opening for 14U teams that want to play and will be doing another select League after this one wraps up.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124