We have a hero amoung us!

Day in and day out we praise our boys for being the great athletes they are, but today I was more proud of Stephen Schlett than I ever have been and it had nothing to do with a baseball diamond.  He and several boys were headed down Twin Ciy Hwy and they noticed an elderly lady outside her home and there was smoke coming out.  They turned on her road to see what was wrong and once they opened the front door and realized the kitchen was on fire they called 911.  The poor woman's dog got out so Stephen chased him to the next street into my yard.  He got a leash so he could return the dog to her.  How awesome is it to know that we still have smart, talented, athletic young men that will go out of there way to help a complete stranger.  This poor woman has most certainly lost all of her belongings but thanks to Stephen and these other outstanding young men she may feel some comfort having her pets with her.  So next time you see Stephen tell him how proud you are of him!!!!!  I know I will!!!!

[quote name="1696dogs" post="773437" timestamp="1268085440"]
Day in and day out we praise our boys for being the great athletes they are, but today I was more proud of Stephen Schlett than I ever have been and it had nothing to do with a baseball diamond.  He and several boys were headed down Twin Ciy Hwy and they noticed an elderly lady outside her home and there was smoke coming out.  They turned on her road to see what was wrong and once they opened the front door and realized the kitchen was on fire they called 911.  The poor woman's dog got out so Stephen chased him to the next street into my yard.  He got a leash so he could return the dog to her.  How awesome is it to know that we still have smart, talented, athletic young men that will go out of there way to help a complete stranger.  This poor woman has most certainly lost all of her belongings but thanks to Stephen and these other outstanding young men she may feel some comfort having her pets with her.  So next time you see Stephen tell him how proud you are of him!!!!!  I know I will!!!!
[/quote]I should have told you the other boys were Spencer Landry, Balen VanDevender, Holden Butler, Brady Judice and his little brother!!!

[quote name="8isgreat" post="773464" timestamp="1268087340"]
Holden Butler was also with them. 

Thank you for all the kind words.  They really are great young men and I am very proud of all of them.
[/quote]So sorry Holden....I thought I put you down!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami