Brenham Softball coaches, fans and grandparents suck

I put this out here because after reading several post in addition to hosting a tournament, I am astonished that any team would invite teams to play on their turf and then show such a lack of class.  I have witnessed many games where fans get upset in the heat of the moment, but geeze, let it go. I will remove this thread if Brenham fans or others can prove that their program is worth a crud.  

But as far as I am concerned, throwing a tournament, taking your money, and then being bad sports about losing is low class.

And as far as a grandparent saying something negative to a guest team at a public place---- He's an old fart with uncontrollable gas issues.  I'd love the opportunity to tell him to SHUT UP.

[quote name="WeedBegone" post="772515" timestamp="1267929538"]
I put this out here because after reading several post in addition to hosting a tournament, I am astonished that any team would invite teams to play on their turf and then show such a lack of class.  I have witnessed many games where fans get upset in the heat of the moment, but geeze, let it go. I will remove this thread if Brenham fans or others can prove that their program is worth a crud.  

But as far as I am concerned, throwing a tournament, taking your money, and then being bad sports about losing is low class.

And as far as a grandparent saying something negative to a guest team at a public place---- He's an old fart with uncontrollable gas issues.  I'd love the opportunity to tell him to SHUT UP.
[/quote]

LMAO classic

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami