LC-M At Ozen Predictions?

Guest Nederland Bulldogs

It's hard to say. Look what Vidor did to us and then turn around and lose. Normally Ozen would destroy LCM with their speed but with Ozen way down i say LCM by 6.

Guest GoStangs

The difference is one of confidence at this point. Ozen is probably a better team than their record would indicate, but if anything, I've got to think their confidence is near rock bottom. The bears, on the other hand, are walking with their heads in the clouds after their big win over PNG. With the talent at Ozen, I'm not counting the Panthers out, but the bears certainly have a great deal of positive momentum going into this game.

Guest 1motime

I think it may be a close game but Ozen will come out with the win.

Its pretty bad when its only your second year of coaching and you have about 6 people quit.. Including your starting Tailback and DE

Ozen or Lcm had kids quit? and when

LCM win...? Yeah like thats going to happen. They may get lucky in a few games and put up a fight but they arent going any where. LCM has they GREAT score board but they cant put numbers on it. If I do say so myself I think that scored board should be on the other side of town. WOS stadium. Theyre the ones who win....

The win by the Bears over PNG was huge for a program and a new coach trying to turn things around, but it is only 1 win, they need to build on this and continue to get better.

Now Bumblin' Bears, I hope you are not the young man I know very well and live by because I would be very disappointed in the comments.

If not here it is in a nut shell, YOU DON'T QUIT EVER!!!!

No matter what, you say you quit because of BOJO, that's BS.

One of the players made this his 3rd or 4th time to quit in 2 years.

I was at the game Friday and believe me none of the 5 were missed at all.

So if you are mad at Coach Moody for your choice to throw in the towel boy do you have a long life ahead blameing everyone else.......

Bears in a close one over Ozen if they continue to improve.

First off. LC-M played great Friday night. And I'm pretty sure whoever "Bumblin Bear" is, is one of the quiters. You can never quit because of a coach. I think Coach Moody is doing a great job out there. So far the football players are puttin up big numbers for the NEW scoreboard to hold AND will continue to do so. That is disappointing that you dont have school spirit anymore. I think the PN-G was a big win for us, and a good win to show the quiters we are still a strong team without them. I think that LC-M will come out on top this week. As long as the players play as the team they CAN be.

BOJO! :lol:

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder