Kelly 2 LCM 1 (12) F

What a great high school baseball game.  Opening day! 12 innings.  Numerous great plays in the infield and diving catches in the outfield by both teams.  I don't think either team even walked a hitter.  If there were any, it was very few.  Not many errors by either team.  Its going to be a fun year for baseball after a start like that.

Hunter G. had a great over the shoulder catch and Mason dallas also had one. Mason dallas also made a diving catch in right field on a ball tailing away from him that you had to see to believe.The right fielder from kelly also had a great diving catch.Both teams outfield play was outstanding.If you were not there I am sure you will hear people talk about it.Lookin forward to seeing you at the ball park Gabe. 

Taylor Townsend had a no-hitter going into the 7th inning.  He also doubled in the first run for Kelly.  The defense for both sides was incredible.  In fact, the right fielder for LCM made a beautiful diving catch that saved two runs.  One of the best high school games I have seen in a while.

[quote name="bmtball" post="765375" timestamp="1267006812"]
Taylor Townsend had a no-hitter going into the 7th inning.  He also doubled in the first run for Kelly.  The defense for both sides was incredible.  In fact, the right fielder for LCM made a beautiful diving catch that saved two runs.  One of the best high school games I have seen in a while.
[/quote]

The right fielder (Mason) is also the one that broke up the no hitter in the bottom of the seventh with a lead off double in the right center gap. He eventually scored the tying run.

Gabe I'm not so sure this 12 inning game would have killed your deadline. The game started at 6 and if it would have ended after 7 it would have been over by 7:30. Even after 12 innings I think I was home before 9:30. What a way to start the season for both teams.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SVD Beaumont
    Newest Member
    SVD Beaumont