• LC-M
    • Vidor
    • Lumberton
    • Ozen

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i say PN-G still makes the playoffs. it was a shocker that lc-m beat pn-g so bad. 42-0 :shock: i do believe that lc-m is an improved team this year. in the game against wos they looked like they had some potential to be a good team. imo the key for png is to beat nederland and then take it one game at a time and do not overlook any of their opponents, of course that's easier said then done. the playoff race in that district is wide open.

i say PN-G still makes the playoffs. it was a shocker that lc-m beat pn-g so bad. 42-0 :shock: i do believe that lc-m is an improved team this year. in the game against wos they looked like they had some potential to be a good team. imo the key for png is to beat nederland and then take it one game at a time and do not overlook any of their opponents' date=' of course that's easier said then done. the playoff race in that district is wide open.[/quote']

I fully believe that is what happened last night! PNG discounted the very real threat that LCM is and continues to become. They seemed as though they were wholly unprepared last night. I'm thinking that was a huge wake up call for them, as well as for any other team who thinks they can march into the Bear Country and assume we are hibernating!

i don't like to look ahead but if lc-m can put together a string of wins they could grab a playoff spot too. i mean this 4A district is getting confusing :shock:

I might just have to add that to my signature line!!! Don't worry, I'll give you full credit!

Dayton and Central are the top two. That's my prediction. Who has the best chance to be the 3rd Playoff team?

How can you say this? Dayton can't compete in this district. Heard it a thousand times. Come on now. Poll should be for who gets second and third and don't put Dayton in the mix.

Most Overrated= Dayton some people think that Dayton will jump right into the District 22-4A play-off race. But don't think they will effect the play-off picture to much this year. They are entering into a way tougher district. I mean they have a nice play-off appearence streak going but for some reason I see it ending this year.

In reply:

Finally someone agrees with me about Dayton!!!!!

And...

I agree about Dayton I said that along time ago..

I've seen Dayton play many times the past few years. They are a good team' date=' very good, don't get me wrong. But they will be in a much tougher district this year.[/quote']

And the district will go to:

Nederland fans kill me......"we still have a chance for the playoffs"......no you don't.......the one man team is short that one man. Even with mosely playing you guys have been getting beat. Nice job Lumberton, You guys really surprised me. Vidor gave the game away with turnovers but what else is new. PNG........ooooohhh that was scary, but im sure you guys still think your going to the playoffs.....it is going to come down to vidor and lumberton for the third spot.....last nights game could mean vidor sitting at home

Lumberton will not beat us, sorry. Brandon Williams is the real deal folks. WAY to much speed next week for them Raiders. I think Nederland in week 10 grabs the 3rd spot.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83