Nederland/West Brook/Lufkin Scrimmage

[quote name="East TX" post="763656" timestamp="1266782247"]
I guarantee, scrimmaging the Lufkin Hi Panthers is a good more for any team!  That is one-proven-baseball-program....
[/quote]They can swing it and throw it ....very good high school team...I think their ace pitcher may have broken his hand he took a very hard line drive off his hand...I hope he recovers that guy could pitch.. 

[quote name="Big Stick" post="763678" timestamp="1266785875"]
How come noone will ansmer how the scrimmage went.
[/quote]Nederland beat WB don't know the score but we scored more then they did ..Rains pitched ..looked good ..hammond also pitched looked ok...over all looked sloppy in the field Ned missing Sonnier & Bellow.. not saying  that would change the outcome but it could not hurt.. Lufkin is good they can hit and pitch and they did not make many mistakes in the field ..Nederland made some mistakes against Lufkin that cost 3 runs or more ... and that happen more than once...2 out mistakes kill ya...Smith.. Brady.. Brown .. Fontenot and I think Laird pitched against Lufkin...Not a whole lot of hitting going on..We needed phatmack to do stats and he was not there... We will be ready ;)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kofajas476
    Newest Member
    kofajas476