EC 60 Deweyville 44 Final/Comments

Guest ECBucFan

DV came into this game pumped sky high. Played with EXTREAM intensity, and eventually too much intensity. Numerous personal foul penalties, unsportsmanship penalties, and what should have EASILY been an ejection (but somehow was not) later, DV still falls.

Bucs roll up 60 points with the win. Very sloppy play by the Bucs. A two week layoff & Rice Festival caused poor execution and many fumbles.

Many times this year, I have defended DV, disagreeing with those critics who say they run up scores, etc. So, I was baffeled with their style of play vs. EC. I am thankful Tremaine Thomas was not seriously injured with a terribly cheap shot, after he was 7 yards deep and 5 seconds past the goal line. A "horse collar" yank down from behind could have been a season ending injury to our QB.

EC played with class from start to finish.

I saw to teams that played very hard and intense. Hats off to EC QB he was the difference tonight. He is a game breaker. With 2 weeks to rest and prepare I thought EC looked sharp and at 100%. But I'm sure some other post have already stated different.

Guest ECBucFan

Fumbled at least three kickoffs, NO WAY EC was "sharp" in this. Actually, EC didn't play well, at all. But again, I am happy no serious injuries occoured to our Bucs, with the stuff we encountered Friday night.

Way to go, EC, way to play with CLASS! :D

If you were getting hit that hard you would fumble too! Why in victory do you continue to whine and run down kids that played there hearts out. Again both teams left it all on the field. You are the biggest cry baby in victory I have ever saw. I hope you do not represent the Bucs football team in no way. They played very hard and intense as well as the Pirates. East Chambers and Deweyville both are class teams to bad you do not have any. I bet you are a youth coach or something like that. 8) Hats off to two very good football teams!

What "numerous" personal fouls are you talking about? Deweyville had (1) personal foul and (1) Unsportsmanlike conduct penalty. Yes that was a boneheaded play tackling EC's QB in the endzone and it was flagged, however if you are saying that EC was not sharp, just look at the stats. Both teams offenses could not be stopped, turn overs played a big part in this game. Hats off to East Chambers, they played great and won, Deweyville does not have to hang their heads at all about the way they played this game, they played hard from opening whistle to ending whistle. Good luck for the rest of the season and playoffs to BOTH teams. They both should go several rounds in the 2a Playoffs.

Guest ECBucFan

DP, the fumbles were on pooch kickoffs, and occoured BEFORE any contact at all, not due to any hard hits. Stating facts is not "whining"...

Steeler, I in fact appreciate the great effort by DV. They were determined. What I don't appreciate is the late hits, endzone cheap shot, unsportsman penalties, etc. Bending our QB backward like a pretzel way after a play is wrong!

I challenge any and all DV fans having any problem to go back and review ALL the DV threads by your critics accusing DV of running up scores, etc. You will find time and time and time again, I stood by you every single time. So, do you really think I am one to be unfair to DV???

Thats all I'm going to say on this. EC 5-0, 1-0, moves on! :D

Hard hits occur during the game ECBucFan, both teams gave as good as received hard shots, why criticize or complain about football hits. The referees called the penalties they saw, if Deweyville was cheap shoting they would have been called. Football is a contact sport, whenever you play Deweyville you are going to get hit, so expect it, take it and move on.

Hard hits occur during the game ECBucFan' date=' both teams gave as good as received hard shots, why criticize or complain about football hits. The referees called the penalties they saw, if Deweyville was cheap shoting they would have been called. Football is a contact sport, whenever you play Deweyville you are going to get hit, so expect it, take it and move on.[/quote']

There's a big difference between a hard hit and a cheap shot. DV needs to learn the difference.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kakiri550
    Newest Member
    kakiri550

• No chance in hell that this pos is found guilty. 
    • After his silly conviction, President Trump has raised over 200 Million dollars!  The people are seeing through it!  Excellent!  
    • Let’s see if joe biden’s words about no one is above the law, made after the rigged trial of President Trump, rings true with his po💩son.  Hopefully, but I’m not going to hold my breath, they put the sorry sob in prison.
    • I liked his no bull crap attitude. He was a man of very few words. Extremely strong and freaky athletic!!! As close as possible to being the best offensive lineman to ever play the game. I hope his family finds peace without him!!! RIP #73
    • Chester, a small town in NE Tyler County.  A town that is seeing growth with the addition of a national chain store and a new school being built.  If you travel 287 toward Dallas from the Golden Triangle you have probably passed through Chester.  Things tend to stay pretty consistent and it is your typical small town.   A trip to state is the buzz around town, and the talk before church services begin on Sunday.  This year’s graduating class will number 11.  We don’t have a radio station that covers the Yellowjackets.  We are never a lead story on any of the news stations that broadcast to our community. With all that said, there is a closeness and sense of pride in our community.  Every community rallies behind their kids as they progress into the playoffs.  We are proud of our boys as they have represented our community well and with class. We invite you to follow our boys as they go to state.  We welcome the greater SETX communities as honorary Yellowjackets.  Tune in, watch live or come to Round Rock personally and join us in supporting the Chester Yellowjackets.  Go ‘Jackets!!! ⚾️💜💛⚾️🟣🟡⚾️💜💛⚾️
  • Topics