District Champions Of 21-3A(Girls)

My vote goes 4 them Silsbee Lady Tigers.....We got 4 Starters coming back...Brandi Fowler...Ang Green....Samieka Buckley...Quila Brydson, and then we got a bench full of BALLERS!!!!! Man O'Field & WOS better watch out and be ready 4 the best DEFENSE and Offense in the district....we got a new coach and a new team ITZ A RAP cuz we not worried about the other "teams" in our district...yaknowwhaimsayin????....YEP!!!!

-Brandi F. #12

Guest bleed orange

I am glad you are excited about the upcoming season, so are we. By the way it is 21 3A not 22. There are a bunch of quality teams in this district. I would not over look anyone. Apparently you already have. Thats a good thing. If you over look anyone in this district it could be trouble. Keep talking smack its good material for other teams.

Guest bleed orange

I like you Silsbee20. You stand up for your team with out talking a whole lot of smack. You are suppose to say good things about your team. The district as a whole will be way more competitive in basketball than it is in volleyball. Like I said before, don't overlook anyone in this district because anything can happen on any given night. We don't overlook anybody.

Guest bleed orange

Tiger12 you should learn from Tiger20. She does not talk trash, you do. Players play the game not coaches. I agree a coach makes a diffence. But trash talk means nothing. We like people who trash talk because they usally never deliver. Like I said before talk is cheap. There is alot of good teams in this district, get ready, they are! This is not volleyball, the playing field is more even in basketball. Good luck to who ever you play except us. By the way Tiger20 is a better player and person.

bleed orange..just so u would know i have nothin against u or OF..cuz i have friends from OF like the Sanders...Katie Little....and Shores....so i was just lettin u know...OK..and my trash talkin wasnt directed @ you...it was at the HATERZ such as the people who talk down on us..sorry if i offended u

Guest bleed orange

I am sorry tiger12. I should not have said what I did. I did take it the wrong way and I should not have. I can tell you are a good person. My daughter is K-Kay Little. You are a good player. I was just messing with your mind. Good luck this year, except against us of course. We respect your team I promise.

Guest bleed orange

No thanks needed, I was in the wrong. This is Mr. Little , my wife does not even know what a message board is. I am so excited about basketball season. I wish it was here already. I really enjoy watching you girls play. Good luck to everyone. My daughter is really not that good, I would not even guard her if I was ya'll. I think 5 teams have a shot at going to the playoff's. I know only 3 can go. But there are 5 good teams in the district. Thats what is sad about the whole deal. There will be some good teams sitting home.

Guest bleed orange

Thanks Lady tiger 20, By the way did I tell you thats a great number? But really don't guard her she has no clue. She plays pretty good defense but her offense sucks. I would not guard any of the orangefield girls because they cannot shoot. If I was ya'll, I would not play any defense. I would like to meet you and number #12. I think both of you are great kids.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder