TXSWA 2A All State Team snubs Ford

wowzer99

http://txswa.org/allstate-football09.php#2a

Not only do they totally snub Fred Ford, but they erroneously put on there that Jarman Johnson from Pilot Point had a "game high 398 yards" in the title game.  I don't normally give much of a thought for these "all-state teams" but i'm sorry, thats a load of garbage.

Its just a Quess but It must be because Bennett had far less rushing attempts than ford, I really can't figure it out because I think ford is one of the best RB's in the State.

[quote name="Jcmeek83" post="755696" timestamp="1265402617"]
Its just a Quess but It must be because Bennett had far less rushing attempts than ford, I really can't figure it out because I think ford is one of the best RB's in the State.
[/quote]
Ford had more attempts, but he also had a better average than Bennett, meaning given the same amount of attempts Fords numbers would still be better!

Guest rykerx144
i made contact with the editor and we are currently in discussion about his in accurate numbers because he claims he has verified information that ford only had 1900 yards and 21 tds.  I am in the process of correcting his verified information.  LOL

I can say but one thing about this....

It shows you how much credit this organization deserves for being recognized in ANY form when it comes to high school sports in the state of Texas.

Ford is an absolute no brainer in the state. He is the elite in 2A and among the elite in all divisions regardless of stats.

Im willing to bet if you have a group of college scouts come up with the 2A All-State team he would be your man and possibly the 2A MVP. But hey....that would be coming from a group of people who actually knew something about football.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kofajas476
    Newest Member
    kofajas476