*KIRBYVILLE BACK TO 3A!!!!!!!!!*

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest rykerx144
[quote name="BoboandBlair" post="752888" timestamp="1265039678"]
In that district, it will be nearly as easy as the 2A one they were in.

[/quote]

last year they only district game you could consider a game was Newton and obviously Jasper will be tough and I think it will be more exciting playing Diboll Center and other rather than Shelbyville and others in last years district. 

[quote name="Coach or Die 67" post="752910" timestamp="1265040304"]
Is this better for Kirbyville or the 2A districts they leave behind?
[/quote]Kirbyville will have a harder time in 3a. Check the history.

Guest rykerx144
[quote name="BKJ85" post="752920" timestamp="1265040663"]
[quote author=Coach or Die 67 link=topic=65444.msg752910#msg752910 date=1265040304]
Is this better for Kirbyville or the 2A districts they leave behind?
[/quote]Kirbyville will have a harder time in 3a. Check the history.
[/quote]

thats obvious!!  There is a big difference in the quality of teams once you get into the playoffs!  A BIG DIFFERECE!!

[quote name="BoboandBlair" post="752840" timestamp="1265038550"]
Good for Silsbee, HJ, BC, and Orangefield, both Jasper and Kirbyville went north.  Looks like they still all have a chance at the playoffs.
[/quote]In district 21 3a Kirbyville was 1 for 3 against Silsbee. We were able to make the playoffs when Jasper was in our district as well. 2005 Silsbee went 10-0 and won district. We beat Jasper in Jasper the last game of the season.

Kirbyville will be competitive in district and probably make the playoffs, but, as stated earlier, this district will still be better than the one they were in and Center and Diboll will not be pushovers for them. I really think Jasper sets up to be the favorite in this district and will be returning a lot of there key players from last year. I know Kville returns some as well, but they are losing dominant palyers on both sides. Good coaching should keep Jasper and Kville toward the top of this district for years to come.  

Guest rykerx144
[quote name="Jbdfan" post="752937" timestamp="1265041201"]
Kirbyville will be competitive in district and probably make the playoffs, but, as stated earlier, this district will still be better than the one they were in and Center and Diboll will not be pushovers for them. I really think Jasper sets up to be the favorite in this district and will be returning a lot of there key players from last year. I know Kville returns some as well, but they are losing dominant palyers on both sides. Good coaching should keep Jasper and Kville toward the top of this district for years to come.  
[/quote]

Kirbyville didnt lose very many.  They only lost a few key players but should be replaced respectfully.  I think Kville will have a much better team this year than last year athletic and now experience wise. 

Guest rykerx144
tenatively still in the works but

scrimm   Silsbee
Week 0  Newton
Week 1  Shepherd
Week 2 WOS
Week 3 Bridge City
week 4 Sealy

District
Center
Diboll
Huntington
Jasper

Kirbyville will be fine.  This has a chance to be the best Kirbyville team ever, and Kirbyville had great succes in 3A before.  They made the 3rd round 3 different times, and won't have to play Jasper in the playoffs.  Region 3 won't have Gilmer and Carthage, so region 3 is wide open.  It will be tougher than 2A was on a weekly basis, but I still expect them to be in the quarters, at least.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83