Sabine Pass 49 Colmesneil JV 6 Final

well me and a few other team mates went and watched high island play chester and the scoreboard doesnt tell the whole story they have a few good kids i.e. #5...but chester was having a bad game just started off wrong i guess...left at the half dont know what happened after that...but u have to give HI credit they scored on DV

We have an off week we play DV jv the week after...yes i give HI credit they have inproved alot but no matter the outcome the Comesneil game wont tell much on our part it was our first night under the lights and the first half was played very poorly on our part. but the second half we came out and scored 2 or 3 times and held comesneil to one touchdown we literally dominated the second half. we had countless fumbles and missed tackles but we have improved. and the chester score board doesnt tell the whole story eighter we started running the clock at the end of the 3rd on every play. we could have ran the scoreboard up but we kept it classy. unlike the cardinals with that onside kick with that kind of lead.

but the second half we came out and scored 2 or 3 times and held comesneil to one touchdown we literally dominated the second half.

That was due to the fact that since we had a 50 to 6 lead at the half, we played our JV defense the ENTIRE SECOND HALF, and our JV offense for most of it. You won't have to worry about THAT happening again when we play you. You'll get the starters the entire game. Then we'll see if you want to come on and talk smack.

I scouted that game. And though Colmesneil was superior in most facates the sharks moved the ball fairly easily throughout the whole game. Fumbles cost them ( 5 of them) I think you take those back and its a different kind of game. Probably a score fest. Good luck to both teams.

CAlmond20 exactly what are you going to give High Island, the Game or What? I wish you guys the best of luck. I really miss the Ole Sabine Pass/High Island games from back in the day. Now that was alot of fun. I am just glad that ya'll are back in the District. November 3, will definitely be fun. Looking forward to it.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83