have anyone noticed or its just me??....

dawg10

I dont say much on here but i must congratulate the Jasper Bulldogs on an excellcent season because their only three loses came from GIlmer(2 losses) who where number one in the state and the 3a STATE CHAMPIONS in their division and Jasper's other loss came from number 2 in the state Carthage Bulldogs, who play this weekend for the State CHampionship in division 2. So the only losses this team occured to where to the State Champs. Im not that one to wag my own tail but im and sure proud of these young men. Not to mention we pulled out a slugger with kville (who went to play in the state game this year!!!)

Guest ~old_wildcat~
[quote name="dawg10" post="729676" timestamp="1260741236"]
I dont say much on here but i must congratulate the Jasper Bulldogs on an excellcent season because their only three loses came from GIlmer(2 losses) who where number one in the state and the 3a STATE CHAMPIONS in their division and Jasper's other loss came from number 2 in the state Carthage Bulldogs, who play this weekend for the State CHampionship in division 2. So the only losses this team occured to where to the State Champs. Im not that one to wag my own tail but im and sure proud of these young men. Not to mention we pulled out a slugger with kville (who went to play in the state game this year!!!)
[/quote]

Congrats to the Dawgs on a great season Kville was pulling for ya'll to beat Gilmer...But next year we aren't giving away free TD's..lol.. ;D...Luck To Ya..!!!  Jasper...

Guest ~old_wildcat~
[quote name="TXSteeler" post="730002" timestamp="1260769247"]
Jasper will just create more turnovers and wear you down like this year.
[/quote]

maybe so...we will just have to wait and see....it's always a good football game...but it's too far away right now...good luck anyways....

Guest ~old_wildcat~
[quote name="liftedpowerstroke" post="730055" timestamp="1260799218"]
Ewwwww... The Rivalry already starts.......We WILL be back at state next year and we WILL win next year... Third time is a Charm......
[/quote]

;)  ;D

[quote name="T-daddy" post="730063" timestamp="1260800424"]
we have all noticed jasper had terrible luck with the playoff draw 1 point seperated chapel hill being div 1 rather than gilmer but that is how it goes...[b]kville has alot returning next year while jasper will have to reload but jasper will beat down kville again[/b]...
[/quote]

THATS FUNNY STUFF RIGHT THERE!!! Good luck next year..you're going to need it. We roll over Jasper!!!! You guys underestimated us for years, and for 3 years straight we whooped ya'll, so you got lucky this past year. Luck runs out for the Bulldogs as the Wildcats win in 2010.

LETS GO WILDCATS!!!!

[quote name="TXSteeler" post="730159" timestamp="1260811978"]
Jasper aint scared of a bunch of blowhards. By the way I enjoyed those 2A State Champions shirts someone printed up and passed out last week. Counted those chickens before they hatched.
[/quote]

when kville played arp this year arp was throwing little footballs in the stands (their stands of course) that said "ARP, STATE IN '08"    ;D ;D

[quote name="catsalum" post="730353" timestamp="1260825231"]

when kville played arp this year arp was throwing little footballs in the stands (their stands of course) that said "ARP, STATE IN '08"    ;D ;D

[/quote]

Well, they had to get rid of those balls somehow.  ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami