SUPPORT THE BRONCOS

[quote name="dayton 2001" post="720437" timestamp="1259532423"]
Yep I agree when they are on defense we need to make all the noise that we can [b][u]but when  they are on offense it is a different story[/u][/b]. I saw a lot of people making a lot of noise when we were on offense and even encouraging others to yell and scream we need to stop this so that the team can hear the cadence, calls etc.Yell on defense quiet on offense. By the way excellent fan support at Tully stadium
[/quote]

We are a read team,the only difference that will make is the snap count from lil sanchez.  Be loud there is nothing like a vibration from ur fans behind you...

[quote name="etbu" post="720513" timestamp="1259541666"]
[quote author=Freshmen D-Train link=topic=63119.msg720495#msg720495 date=1259539008]
I hate posers as well people that claim they are from dayton wen we win but when we lose jus like this year wen we lost against crosby they dont ever wanna live in dayton again and wanna get out and never come back there are alot of kids in the high school that do that and im sick of hearing it ur either with us or ur not. Everybody that wants to support the bronx come to Rhodes Stadium this coming Saturday at six o'clock p.m. and if you cant take an up and down game dont ever go to another high school football game again.
[/quote]

train that is the longest sentence i ever seen.  ;D
[/quote]

This isn't english class so quit correcting everyone's posts.  And everyone get LOUD at the game!!  The boys love it when we make a lot of noise anytime during the game.  The Broncos FEED off of the noise.  Stand Proud and and be Loud!!!!!!!!!! :) :) :)

To anyone from other schools that plan on making the game, wear your school colors proudly.Lets fill the stands up...

[color=purple][b]GO BRONCOS
                            ALWAYS BELIEVE[/b][/color]

[quote name="octfeb" post="722269" timestamp="1259767450"]
To anyone from other schools that plan on making the game, wear your school colors proudly.Lets fill the stands up...

[color=purple][b]GO BRONCOS
                            ALWAYS BELIEVE[/b][/color]
[/quote]
My students will be making another ALWAYS BELIEVE sign for this week!

DON'T STOP BELIEVING in the Broncos!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83