What playoff game you going to now?

Guest falcon83

[quote name="etbu" post="721286" timestamp="1259640974"]
Hey making a good run so whatever it takes. Many teams would trade places with you. Ha Seen the weather this weekend men?  8)
[/quote]

Ya I agree.  One thing you can bet on, next year when Waller comes here to play us, it's not gonna be pretty.  Should be a chilly night at rhodes.  Looking forward to some hard hitting, quality football.  Both teams have alot of class and are very similar.  Good defenses, similar plays, speed is about the same and both teams have alot of heart.  Turnovers and field position will decide this one.  So far every team that beat us last year, we've beat by atleast 16, so i'm hoping the revenge factor continues.  You going to the game?

Guest falcon83
[quote name="BrenhamFan" post="721305" timestamp="1259642591"]
[quote author=etbu link=topic=63111.msg721286#msg721286 date=1259640974]
Hey making a good run so whatever it takes. Many teams would trade places with you. Ha Seen the weather this weekend men?  8)
[/quote]

Ya I agree.  One thing you can bet on, next year when Waller comes here to play us, it's not gonna be pretty.  Should be a chilly night at rhodes.  Looking forward to some hard hitting, quality football.  Both teams have alot of class and are very similar.  Good defenses, similar plays, speed is about the same and both teams have alot of heart.  Turnovers and field position will decide this one.  So far every team that beat us last year, we've beat by atleast 16, so i'm hoping the revenge factor continues.  You going to the game?
[/quote]

If I can get my ticket from Dayton HHS. When do they go on sale?

[quote name="etbu" post="721311" timestamp="1259643149"]
[quote author=BrenhamFan link=topic=63111.msg721305#msg721305 date=1259642591]
[/quote]

[/quote]

If I can get my ticket from Dayton HHS.

Here they go on sale tomorrow morning at 8...Not sure about there.  I wish our fans supported our football team as much as we do our baseball team.  I guess it's cuz they havnt had the same success, but still, there not too bad.  After all, more fan support could only help.

Guest falcon83
I do a ton of business in Brenham and they love the baseball and support it big time. Good town my daughter was born there and sorta wish we would have stayed in the area. Good luck and travel safe.

[quote name="etbu" post="721311" timestamp="1259643149"]
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]they went on sale yesterday at the admin. bldg. in dayton.

Guest falcon83
[quote name="knightrider" post="721397" timestamp="1259675758"]
[quote author=etbu link=topic=63111.msg721311#msg721311 date=1259643149]
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]they went on sale yesterday at the admin. bldg. in dayton.
[/quote]

What time do they stop selling and where is that located in Dayton?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124