Tailgating plans???

Guest LR1969

Just curious if tailgating will be a part of the show at any of the playoff games this week? I will be in Huntsville on Friday (rootin' for the Kats) and at Rice on Saturday (looking for the Bruins to continue their David vs Goliath routine). I know there was a big turnout three years ago at Stallworth when Lumberton played LaMarque. It was a fun time for everyone involved. Well..except me...My little boy ripped his knee open playing sandlot football (on the asphalt) and I spent the first half in the Emergency Room watching him get stitches. Pre-game tailgating (food and fun) and second half action were great though. Ha.
Anyway, would love to have a reason to arrive a little early to both venues. Let me know if any plans are on the table.

[quote name="iwonsee" post="715988" timestamp="1258948562"]
LR I do remember that! I thought about going to K-Ville game as well, maybe we will see you there.
[/quote]
Would love to see you there iwonsee...i'll get my cell phone number to you so you can call me if you make the trip. Haven't seen you around much this season (or on the forum). But, I haven't made many Raider games...(I think just Lum/Vidor). Anyway, good to hear from you.

[quote name="Rebel4Christ" post="717403" timestamp="1259158661"]
Let me know about the tailgating...

I will be at Bowers Friday night, and Stallworth for Central vs Friendswood Saturday afternoon.

I see a 6 pm kickoff for kville v arp, and a 1 pm kickoff for central v friendswood

Are those times correct, those seem a bit strange.

Someone please let me know.
[/quote]
The time for Central v Friendswood is 2pm

[quote name="Rebel4Christ" post="717403" timestamp="1259158661"]
Let me know about the tailgating...

I will be at Bowers Friday night, and Stallworth for Central vs Friendswood Saturday afternoon.

I see a 6 pm kickoff for kville v arp, and a 1 pm kickoff for central v friendswood

Are those times correct, those seem a bit strange.

Someone please let me know.
[/quote]

Kirbyville/Arp is at 6 p.m. Makes the drive home a little better.

[quote name="SgtRey" post="717620" timestamp="1259186423"]
[color=red][move][size=18pt]8:00 AM RICE STADIUM!!!![/size][/move][/color]
[/quote]

8 a.m.? Sounds more like a breakfast tailgating event. Maybe I should bring some Jimmy Dean sausage and biscuits...ha. Anyway, if you say so. I won't be there at 8 a.m. but I'll definitely try to find the 'tailgaters' when I do arrive. Go Bruins!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder